Gun and Game Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11,913 Posts
Being as strongly pro-2nd Amendment as Barrett is a very tall order. Any links to Savage's positions would be nice. If Savage really is as pro-2nd A as Barrett, I'm doubly proud to own my 111G and might have to choose a Savage whenever it's an option.

·
Registered
992 Posts
My friend Bob has the Model 12FV in .204 Ruger, bipod, 3X9 Nikon, beautiful piece, I shot 5 rounds at 200yds and could cover them with a half dollar, three could be covered with a nickol, I can't do that with my G3! I'm looking at the Model 10FP-LE2 in .308 for my next purchase. Accutrigger is really great!

·
Registered
3,796 Posts
Okay, I tried to find the list of Pro Second Amendment Businesses on the NRA site, and either it is not there or I am an idiot. I am also so thorughly pizzed at the NRA site, it may be weeks before I go back there......

Is it just me or is it so totally confusing that a monkey must have designed it? :fuss:

·
Registered
992 Posts
Try; WWW.NRAILA.ORG/Issues/FactSheets/Read.aspx?ID=15
Businesses that support gun control;
AARP,ACLU,American Bar Assn,A&M Records, Ben & Jerrys, Hallmark Cards, Kansas City Chiefs & Royals, Levi Strauss, Sara Lee Corp, Saint Louis Cardnals & Rams, Time Warner, CBS, Corp for public Broadcasting, Gannett News, NBC, News Week, New York Times, Time Magazine, Washington Post, The list goes on...Oh! Jane Fonda!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts