Gun and Game Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had a brief hiatus, so just saying hi.
My wife went back to work full time, and my two boys are just turning 4 & 2. It hasn’t left me much time to hang out and read about the interesting stuff you have going on.

We’re managing to keep our head above water, and things are generally going well. I’m trying hard to get more shooting time, with my wife’s schedule my opportunities to pull a trigger have been few and far between.

I’m finally putting together a long range rifle, something I’ve wanted to do for years. A friend gave me a stunningly generous deal on his Remington 700 PSS in 300 Win Mag, so I am in the middle of buying the rest of what I need for that currently and hoping to get it out soon. I’ve got a post over in optics about it, mostly to get help determining the appropriate height of the rings.

Hope everyone is managing.
Keep your stick on the ice, we’re all in this together.

Dutch

·
Registered
5,352 Posts
Welcome back. Thought I recalled the name. Tough to log in often with work and kids around. Different for me as mine all long grown and gone. Being retired helps too! Been shootin Trap when I can find shells at a price that don't break the bank.

·
Premium Member
24,794 Posts
Yeppers, good to hear from you.
Prayers for you, your wife , and the kiddos as you all adapt to the new normal created by the wife working and everyone's scheduled being reconfigured to accommodate that.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts