SCORE!! :p

Discussion in 'Survival Gear' started by Dragunov, Aug 21, 2010.

1. Dragunov

Dragunov G&G Evangelist

My neighbor and his wife (USAF) had a yard sale today and sold a couple of boxes full of BDUs! I bought them all. VG to new condition and they fit my Daughters. My daughters feel like it's Christmas. :)

Many Dad points today. :D

2. A-10

A-10 G&G Addict

Many more dad points for raising a daughter who can appreciate the good things in life (like good camo)!

3. ChaZam

ChaZam G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

Great score dad. Nothing like the bonding that BDUs generate.

4. larmus

larmus G&G Enthusiast

awesome possum!!!

5. Dragunov

Dragunov G&G Evangelist

My younger one went to spend the night at her friends house and insisted on wearing the "Urban cammo". She looked like a soldier, her freinds thought it was way cool. :)

6. Archetype_wyo

Archetype_wyo G&G Enthusiast

I need to get some more Tac pants...Botach Tactical seems to have the best $$ on new BDUs that are rugged. I bought a pair of their pants last year for hunting season...bought black cause black is well...evil and bad-ace *METAL* (headbangs). Only thing I would suggest to them would be to use heavier thread on their button fly's.

7. larmus

larmus G&G Enthusiast

i like the real tree camo you can buy at wal-mart, they are very comfy. My only problem is they need to make it with mesquit trees and desert brush on them... lol!

8. White Rook

White Rook G&G Evangelist

I tried to get my 12 year old daughter to wear camo but she won't. My oldest daughter is active duty Air Force and my yougest daughter could have BDU's with her last name on them for free...:irked: