close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Scored on a K-31

Discussion in 'Swiss Rifles' started by Hog Red, Nov 9, 2013.

1. gandog56

gandog56 G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

Almost got a K11 at a gun show today, but he just would not budge on his price, so I walked.

2. Hog Red

Hog Red G&G Addict

NW AR
    what are k-11's going for?

3. New Sig

New Sig G&G Newbie

K31

I have 2 K31 great rifles, these rifles have never had corrosive primers that why the bores are nice and bright, but they did like to kick the rifle up . stocks crack on left side, if you have a cracked one it can be drilled and dowels glued in place. The ammo 7.5x55 is cheap in bulk. I paid $235 and $250

4. xring3

xring3 G&G Newbie

As a comment on the troop tags from the authors posting, I was fortunate when buying my first K31 from Wideners that it had a troop tag. I was able to contact the Swiss soldier it was issued to and recieved a nice letter in return verifing the rifle being issued to him. Also I sent him a 5 shot grouping that I shot from the bench at 100 yards that you could cover with teacup. Sights had not been adjusted from the time it left Switzerland. These are great rifles no matter the cost. MHO

5. rondog

rondog G&G Evangelist

Yessir, I have two of them also! I think they need some lovin', I'd better go take care of that.

6. Guisan

Guisan G&G Regular

NL
    Hog Red, I can help you out with a original rear sight leaf and slider. When your eye sight is not that good anymore having difficulties focussing on various distances a diopter could be the solution.
    Lyman makes the "hawk eye", it's a small disc with a tiny hole in it that you stick onto your shooting glasses, that one also improves your eye sight when aiming.

7. gandog56

gandog56 G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

I like diopters, but only seem to have two rifles with them. Neither of them Swiss..................hmmm.............