close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Scott Crews

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by PAPA G, Mar 23, 2002.

1. PAPA G

PAPA G G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

any one know what happened to scott?? i miss his input, did he bail too???:confused:

2. Dennis

Dennis G&G Evangelist

Texas
    Papa G Scott's been gone long before the changh over.
    I miss him to

3. Rave

Rave G&G Evangelist

Good question. I figure he is off on a new adventure some where in South or Central America compliments of Uncle Sam.
    Always like hearing from him,he is an interesting person and a good man in my opinion.:D

4. PAPA G

Rave!!!! your thinking of scott-nagant, the resident adventurer. scott crews a diesel mechanic, with a whole lot of 1911 knowledge. he was an original member.

5. Where is Scott Crews?

I asked the question "Where is Scott?" on this board and received and answer that he was simply having computer problems. I found this answer to be inaccurate and I resent the hell out of that. I received a message from Scott stating that he had been sick.

6. PAPA G

thanks Hank!! sorry to hear about scott, i hope it is nothing very serious. i must have missed that post but i can understand your anger. seems like there is always a clown in the works.

7. Jesse

Jesse G&G Newbie Forum Contributor

Guys, I might be partly to blame... Chip and I both didn't know what had happened to Scott... I came to the conclusion that he might have computer trouble since Chip said that he had experienced trouble with his AOL installation. I am sorry and apologize to everyone if I was the source of misinformation. Chris and I had been looking for Scott to register on the new forum since he was a moderator and we needed to signify that on his membership. I was in the dark and regret that I even said anything without checking myself. I will spend the rest of the day removing my foot from my mouth...

We all wish Scott a speedy recovery and he is welcome to moderate this forum anytime.

With apologies,

Jesse

Last edited: Mar 24, 2002
  8. PAPA G

negative, scott-nagant is helping resupply our troops in some ungrateful south american country. i was looking for scott crews good fellow to know.

9. Shaun

Shaun Retired Moderator

Both guys are good guys and hopefully we will see bothh return soon to our little hole in the internet