close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Scott Crews

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by PAPA G, Mar 23, 2002.

1. PAPA G

PAPA G G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

any one know what happened to scott?? i miss his input, did he bail too???:confused:

2. Dennis

Dennis G&G Evangelist

Texas
    Papa G Scott's been gone long before the changh over.
    I miss him to

3. Rave

Rave G&G Evangelist

Good question. I figure he is off on a new adventure some where in South or Central America compliments of Uncle Sam.
    Always like hearing from him,he is an interesting person and a good man in my opinion.:D

4. PAPA G

Rave!!!! your thinking of scott-nagant, the resident adventurer. scott crews a diesel mechanic, with a whole lot of 1911 knowledge. he was an original member.

5. Where is Scott Crews?

I asked the question "Where is Scott?" on this board and received and answer that he was simply having computer problems. I found this answer to be inaccurate and I resent the hell out of that. I received a message from Scott stating that he had been sick.

6. PAPA G

thanks Hank!! sorry to hear about scott, i hope it is nothing very serious. i must have missed that post but i can understand your anger. seems like there is always a clown in the works.

7. Jesse

Jesse G&G Newbie Forum Contributor

Guys, I might be partly to blame... Chip and I both didn't know what had happened to Scott... I came to the conclusion that he might have computer trouble since Chip said that he had experienced trouble with his AOL installation. I am sorry and apologize to everyone if I was the source of misinformation. Chris and I had been looking for Scott to register on the new forum since he was a moderator and we needed to signify that on his membership. I was in the dark and regret that I even said anything without checking myself. I will spend the rest of the day removing my foot from my mouth...

We all wish Scott a speedy recovery and he is welcome to moderate this forum anytime.

With apologies,

Jesse

Last edited: Mar 24, 2002
  8. PAPA G

negative, scott-nagant is helping resupply our troops in some ungrateful south american country. i was looking for scott crews good fellow to know.

9. Shaun

Shaun G&G Evangelist

Both guys are good guys and hopefully we will see bothh return soon to our little hole in the internet