close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

secrets to a lasting marriage

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by colt45, May 23, 2002.

1. Wana make your marriage last? here's how we do it.

1)Two times a week, we go to a nice restaueant, have a little wine some good food and good companionship.
    She goes on Tuesdays, I go on Fridays.

2)We sleep in seperate beds. Hers is in Florida and mine is in Oregon.

3)I take my wife everywhere, but she keeps finding her way back.

4)I asked my wife where she wanted to go for our anniversary, "somewhere I haven't been in along time!" she said. So I suggested the kitchen.

5)We ALWAYS hold hands. If I let go, She shops.

6)My wife told me the car wasn't running well due to water in the carb. I asked her where the car was, she said in the lake.

7)My wife is on a new diet, Coconuts and bananas. she hasn't lost any weight but boy can she climb trees now.

8)My wife got a mudpack and looked great for two days. then the mud fell off.

9)I married Miss Right. I just didn't know her first name was always.

10)I haven't spoken to my wife in 18 months. I don't like to interrupt her.

11)The last fight was MY FAULT. My wife asked what was on TV?
    I said "Dust."

Remember........ Marriage is the number one cause of divorce. Statistically, 100% of all divorces started with marriage.

Why do men die before their wives?
    Because they want to. :p

2. Oxford

Oxford G&G Evangelist

Women need to have a better sense of humor

Colt45:

I'm trying to decide if I should show your "list" to my wife as the reason for our nearly 41 years of marriage? (ha) I had a big laugh out of them but I won't forward them to any of my wife's friends or I'll probably be tarred and feathered.

Oxford:nod:

3. Hay I was just for posting these, she really had no sence of humer with this post. By the way its not true any of it (well the shoping part is )
    I'm on the sopha for at least a week on this one I can see it now.
    I don't think this would be a good time to tell her about the new 308 striker or the savage 7mm-08 I just bought.
    I should of waited till next week to post this.
    Hope you have better luck than I'm about to.