See You in Louisville!

Discussion in 'Firearm Related News' started by GGReporter, May 21, 2008.

1. GGReporter

GGReporter Moderator

An amazing story is about to take place in Louisville, Kentucky. Tens of thousands of Americans will gather to celebrate their freedom, love of country, and devotion to the ideals upon which this great nation was founded. They will arrive dedicated and leave motivated.

They will hear tales of heroism and of everyday activism. They'll learn about the rifles carried by their fathers and grandfathers in World War II, and they'll learn how they can protect themselves against violent attackers. They'll meet celebrities and political candidates, and they'll arrive back home having made new friends from all walks of life.

The mainstream media will cover the NRA Annual Meetings in Louisville. But I doubt they'll capture our passion and dedication to the Second Amendment. They'll downplay the importance of our gathering, but that's their mistake. You can bet the politicians will be paying attention to us in Louisville, and you better believe we're going to send them a message loud and clear!

More...

2. Windwalker

Windwalker G&G Newbie

I hope some of the prospective Senators and Congressmen hear and heed the message. I believe our Presidential candidates have their mind closed to any messages.