close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Semi-Auto Quintet

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by Klaus, May 22, 2002.

1. Klaus

Klaus G&G Newbie

OK, Vigilante, I'll see you and raise you 2 Simonovs.

Attached Files:

2. BattleRifleG3

BattleRifleG3 G&G Evangelist

I'll wait till I get a decent picture of mine to contribute... Boy do I wish I had one.

3. Klaus

Klaus G&G Newbie

These are nowhere near all. :) This is just a sampling of my military type semi-autos, in .223 and 7.62x39.

4. AAAHHHRGGG ya got me

Ahh you got me beat Klaus those are my only semi-autos
    Notice no AR type rifle in my "collection" is that normal for a 21y/o gun enthusiast????:D
    all my rifles are .30 cal. just the way i like 'em hehehe.
    But it's a good picture Klaus i hope i have as many rifles as you when i grow up, er grow older i should say :cheer:
    here's one of me and my range buddy!
    -Jesse
    NOTE: i don't smoke, my buddy is a photo shop genious and got a little over zelous :D

Attached Files:

• me.jpg
      me.jpg
      File size:
      64.8 KB
      Views:
  5. Klaus

Klaus G&G Newbie

How do you attach a photo on a reply? I wanted to, but the board would not let me. I tried posting a reply, but it did not give me the option to attach a file. So then I posted it and tried editing it. It gave me more options on edit, but still did not allow me to attach a photo. Finally, I deleted my reply and started a new thread. It only seems to give me the attach file option when I start a thread.
    Anyway, I have NO AR-15 type rifle either, if you look carefully. All 5 of these rifles use gas pistons, although the M17, DR200, and AK can all use AR-15 magazines. I have a few more semiauto rifles, several bolt action rifles, some shotguns, and a "few" pistols.

6. i'm not sure what's up with the attachment option, it comes up on all my posts/replies, the only time i've had problems with it, is when i attach some thing too big.
    -Jesse

7. Klaus

Klaus G&G Newbie

Maybe you are using a different browser. I am running IE6 on WinXP. It will allow me to link to a URL, but only attach files if I start a thread.

8. Shaun

Shaun G&G Evangelist

Semi's

Okay since we are comparing SA rifles here are mine