close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Senator Bob Graham...

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by Rave, Sep 1, 2002.

1. Rave

Rave G&G Evangelist

...The "gentleman" who is in charge of our security now(shudder)was on cable FOX NEWS and made a nice little speech saying"It is time to spy on the American citizens in the interest of homeland security and I believe the best way is to follow the example of Scotland Yard and of England."
    "That being a seperate branch of the government to spy just on the citizens and no one else."
    Now doesn't that make you feel really special,I know it gives me a real special feeling!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

2. Oxford

Oxford G&G Evangelist

Graham & McCarthy from the same mold

Sounds like Graham and the deceased Senator Joseph McCarthy of the 50's era came out of the same paranoid mold and that's not good!
    Oxford:fuss:

3. PAPA G

PAPA G G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

is this the a--hole in Florida??? i hope someone splashes that statement all over the place until his re-election day!!! these little good nazis. are sickening. how many Americans were involved in 9/11? none that i know of. the early warning signs were ignored. now they want to close the gaps by tramping on us!!!:mad:

4. Klaus

Klaus G&G Newbie

That does not sound like Graham to me at all.

5. Rave

Rave G&G Evangelist

Well I watched him on cable Fox News as he made his speech and tried to suppress his smile like Dan Rather does when he is feeling particularly smug.I believe his head has gotten so big and he feels so secure he just may become airborne like a hot air balloon!

:nod: :nod: :nod: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :nod: :nod: :nod:

P.S. Some of you may not beleive me or take it seriously.I hope he is blowing hot air and falls on his face,but if that is not the case,oh well,you heard it here from old RAVE.