close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

senior member?

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by 7mmag6, Aug 2, 2002.

1. 7mmag6

7mmag6 G&G Newbie

i just looked at my membership text and now im a senior member, does that mean i get 20% off at dennys, or golden corall, because I would like that, or 20% off at J&G, now I would really like that

2. No, but it does mean we will take your posts more seriously.:D

3. jerry

jerry Since 2002 Forum Contributor

USA
    and we get to rag you without feeling guilty.

4. and you can now take your Geritol and Serutan without any guilt.

The Depends are on isle 14....half-way down on the left.

5. Chris

Chris Administrator Staff Member

I have some beach front propery in Arizona I will sell for 50% since you are a senior member :)

This is actually just a ranking due to your posts, and if you go to your user control panel you can change Senior Member to pretty much anything :)

6. Lenny2

Lenny2 Guest

It means

that I am not allowed to tick you off... :p

7. Oxford

Oxford G&G Evangelist

You're not allowed to tick me off...just others.

Ticking off is allowed as long as you're in agreement with me. (ha) Makes the forum more interesting at times. Opposite viewpoints are stimulating and make us do more thinking.

Oxford:nod: ;)

8. SPOCAHP ANAR

SPOCAHP ANAR G&G Enthusiast

Lenny with the Humor, god I love that guy. Welcome to the distinguished rank of senoir member. We don't let just any motormouth with a gun have it. Oh wait, we do! Don't we?

And Happy Birthday 7mmmag.

:ballons: :birthday:

9. NRAJOE

NRAJOE YOU TALKIN' TO ME!? Forum Contributor

Don't mind sourpuss Lenny 7mmmag, now get going for that 1,000th post!

10. 7mmag6

7mmag6 G&G Newbie

pour it on me guys, and lenny, just give me h-ell when you want, whenever you want, I love it, same goes for anyone here(oh im so scared, people are going to make fun of me, or talk bad about me, they might scorn me, whats a guy to do, maybe i should get a sensitive therapist, or huddle in a corner, oh me oh my)

11. Klaus

Klaus G&G Newbie

OK Chris, how many acres do you have for sale? I like Arizona, although I suspect the beach went away about 75 million years ago.

12. jerry

jerry Since 2002 Forum Contributor

USA
    George Strait- Ocean Front Property In Arizona
    I Believe

13. Are there going to be any more awards given to people who contribute to the forum?

14. Chris

Chris Administrator Staff Member

Itchboy, yes there will be, such as knowledge of certain guns and helpful ness, and top poster, and blah blah you get the point, but at the moment I have a pretty busy time even getting on the forum let alone do any more work on it, so its still coming!