close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Sexual purposes???

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by BattleRifleG3, Aug 30, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BattleRifleG3

BattleRifleG3 G&G Evangelist

Ok, I won't take it personally if this thread gets deleted, but a while ago I came accross another gun forum that seemed to be full of the sickest freaks in the world. They ranged from "Hey, I'm a Nazi, we're nice god-fearing people too" to people who defended use of guns for "sexual purposes". Now being 20 and a student at a Christian college, there's a lot of stuff I don't know. But I still can't imagine how in the world people could in their right mind use guns sexually. At the very least I think it would undermine an appreciation of gun safety.
    Does anyone know what in the world is going on, or did I encounter some obscure sect of perverted Nazis that will probably kill each other or at least destroy each others' ability to reproduce?

2. oneastrix

oneastrix G&G Newbie

Good Lord, let's hope you last sentence is the correct prediction!

3. Their thinking is much along the lines of Osama.

Some think that whatever they do is OK and their thoughts defend them...whether it be in the so-called name of religion, the alure of sex, etc....with no idea of what moral character is or what the basis of law is really all about or why we have them.

Their cult will surely be short lived but who suffers until then?

I remember about 20 years ago I was involved in an investigation into a sick, sick cult called 'The Black Ministers' (not relative to race, here) where they thought, men and women alike, that children, especially young girls, should lose their virginity by age three.

There are always going to be some sick individuals.........thank God they are far into the minority with little or no following.

It's just too bad someone might get hurt justifying their cause.

Last edited: Aug 30, 2002
  4. Doglips

Doglips G&G Newbie

Hummmmm Gun lock for Bondage....Bore Butter for well, um, um,,, never mind :)

5. Calvin

Calvin G&G Newbie

See, Battle, I told you to just ask Doglips!!:D :D

6. Man this is weird. No further comments.

7. NRAJOE

NRAJOE YOU TALKIN' TO ME!? Forum Contributor

FREAKY MAN, FREAKY!!! :p

8. tommy

tommy G&G Enthusiast

i had a friends girlfriend tell me that she was acting like she was doin it to a 357 on the sofa while everyone else watched her.all jokes aside i bet that was one load she could not handle if it went off.

9. NRAJOE

Man I hope it was a "stainless" .357! :D

10. tommy

tommy G&G Enthusiast

no it was blued finish.

11. wes

wes G&G Newbie

Good thing it wasn't my gun,,er,pistol.

12. NRAJOE

Gee, okay tommy.

13. Chris

Chris Administrator Staff Member

ok ok ok...kinda el sicko topico.....I will watch this one...

I have ran across some very gross forums, from one called DaPLayazClub, to WarpedReality type...some very gross people out there!

14. Klaus

Klaus G&G Newbie

I have a 10 incher, large caliber. ;)

15. Chris ok watch on the weekends. Klaus 50 AE correct.

16. Mon Bathan

Mon Bathan G&G Newbie

They are terribly SICK!!! Guns??? Well that's their preference---Mmmm, I suggest they use a mortar instead of their guns if they are really in to it:)

17. Klaus

Klaus G&G Newbie

Yup Alan, it is a .50. I'll let you try it if you ever get to my part of town. The kick with the 10" barrel is not as bad as the 6" barrel.

18. johno

johno G&G Newbie

the only gun i have that is fit for such purposes is my romanian sks with the blade bayonet.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.