close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Shark Safty

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by Doglips, Mar 29, 2002.

1. Doglips

Doglips G&G Newbie

I got this from the WFTV web site... I'm not going to post the whole list as it made sense...the last one they listed makes me wounder why we have too be told not to do thses things...

• Do not enter the water if sharks are known to be present and evacuate the water if sharks are seen while there. And, of course, do not harass a shark if you see one!
    do not harass a shark

2. Caution, contents may be hot, on coffee cups. May cause drowiness, on sleeping pills. The list goes on. The one that got me the most was on the children tylenol, for up to ten year olds. It said it should not be taken by pregnant or nursing mothers!!!
    I honestly hope there aren't any pregnant 10 yr. old kids out there.

3. Doglips

Doglips G&G Newbie

You know some times the Gene Pool could use a little clorine :)

4. Klaus

Klaus G&G Newbie

That's because some people pee in it.

5. Big Dog

Big Dog Retired IT Dinosaur Wrangler Forum Contributor

The one that has me worried is the Braiile notices on some drive-thrus. What's up wit dat?

6. Shaun

Shaun G&G Evangelist

the brail is because in TN they won't give you a license if you have poor vision but the work around is if you are legally blind the state is required to give you a drivers license. The reason being is the state is trying to satisfy ADA rules for accomodation of a disability.

7. Doglips

Doglips G&G Newbie

Always woundered why Ive seen cars with a German Shepard on the hood and a white cane out the window...thought it was a colledge stunt...silly me.