Gun and Game Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10,770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just went shopping for scopes for my new rifle and after looking through a Leopold VIIc I picked up a Shooters Edge 4x12x40 and it was the same! $69.00. The glass is clear as a bell. I'm going to put it on top of a .308, and we will see what it's got. Any body got one? It comes through NBS out of Fort Worth TX.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I know it has been some time since your post, but I just picked up a 3-9 x 50 Shooters Edge for my Remington 700 LTR (.308). It was clear and for the price I figured I'd give it a try. Have you used yours? How did it perform?

·
Registered
1 Posts
i have purchased a 9-13*32 for my savage single shot .22 lr and i was very impresed by its ability. it has a zoom for long range shots and is perfect for squirel or **** hunting.

·
Registered
10,770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The scope has held zero since it was zeroed when I first used it. You can only get them through your well known local gun shops. I took a seven point with it. They are marketed through NBS [nations best sports] 4216 Hahn Blvd, Ft Worth TX. 76117
817-788-0034 Call them for a local dealer. Good glass for the money!

·
Registered
68 Posts
I had one of those Shooter's Edge scopes in 4-12X AO, also. Was impressed with the glass for the money; reluctantly let it go with a rifle I sold.
The guy at the counter claimed they are a re-branded Chinese Bushnell. Physically, they do resemble a Banner, although the glass seems to be better (didn't do a side-by-side comparison.)

·
Registered
1 Posts
i got one...

Recently bought a 3x9x40 and love it - clear as anything i've ever shot, dead on, had it bore sighted, was told i had 6" either way and had over 12" at 100 yds.

After a few shots, making figure 8's at 100 yards - for 40 bucks, i can't be happier...

·
Registered
15,764 Posts
I've got a 4X LER on my Ruger 22 Charger.
Got it from OpticsPlanet.com. They have a lot more than scopes too. Lots of holsters, etc.
Check 'em out!

·
Registered
15,764 Posts
Dug out my Mossberg 802 plinkster from the back of the safe to shoot Thursday - been years! Noticed I have a Shooters Edge FFS 2x7x32 scope on her.

Trying to figure out a value as a friend wants to buy the rifle.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts