Gun and Game Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just could not resist posting about the "45 MM semiautomatic pistol" cut the artical off after that area...man 45 MM pistol....wow I bet the person who can whip that out is one big home doggie :)

Pair cite self-defense in slaying
By Guy Taylor
THE WASHINGTON TIMES

In their opening remarks in Baltimore Circuit Court, defense attorneys for Kenny Der and Darrell R. Kifer, both 36 and of Fallston, said the men fatally shot Tygon Walker in self-defense.
"It was a justified shooting," said Mr. Der's attorney, Joseph Murtha. "Kenny Der and Darrell Kifer had reasonable fear and acted accordingly in discharging their firearms with the belief that Mr. Walker was going to kill them."
The defendants, arraigned last January on first-degree murder charges, have admitted shooting Mr. Walker with a shotgun and 45 mm semiautomatic pistol after he broke into the East Baltimore warehouse of their furniture and wood-refinishing business.

·
Retired IT Dinosaur Wrangler
36,335 Posts
I wouldn't wanna be close when he lit it off! He'd go broke reloading those big cases, too. A pound of powder per magazine?

·
Registered
17,218 Posts
Ok Doglips...here's the size of the bore of that pistol in terms of inches:

Since there's 2.54 cm/inch, this makes the bore of the pistol to be 1.7716535 inches.

Yes...I'd bet Klaus has one of these, too.

Ox :D :nod:

·
Registered
9,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
humm 12 gauge is .70 hummm that be one big auto loader....the dude who fires that from the "weaver" stance is way more of a man than I will ever be :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts