Gun and Game Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
8,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Show your pride and joy pellet pumpers.

Oh sorry should list em like Mooseman did.

From the top.
Enfield No1 MkIII .410 Musket singleshot.
Winchester Mod. 12 16 Gauge Pump.
Remmington 870 Magnum Express 12 Gauge Pump Scatter barrel.
Bennilli Super Black Eagle II 12 Gauge Auto.
Bennilli Franchi Ultra Raptor 12 Gauge Auto.
H&R Sportsman Long Range 10 Magnum Single shot Break.
Remmington 870 Magnum Express 12 Gauge Pump Slug barrel.
H&R Topper Mod 88 12 Gauge Single shot Break.

Thats a few of what I have.

Attachments

·
Registered
17,237 Posts
Ok here are Mine..
MVC-026S.JPG

Model 1897 Winchester 16ga.
Model 12 Winchester 3" duck gun 12 ga.
Model 12 Winchester Riot Gun 12 ga.
Model 1200 Winchester 12 Ga.
Remington 870 Express 12 Ga.
Mossberg 500 12 Ga.
Stevens 59A .410
Rich

Attachments

·
Registered
16,485 Posts
Moose, is the Winchester Model 12 Riot gun the 3rd on up from the bottom and the one that looks what it it nickel or chromed? lol

Also, that one you got for next to nothin' from the garage sale did you get it all back together properly and she's good to go? And it's the one at the very bottom right?

·
Registered
17,237 Posts
Moose, is the Winchester Model 12 Riot gun the 3rd on up from the bottom and the one that looks what it it nickel or chromed? lol

Also, that one you got for next to nothin' from the garage sale did you get it all back together properly and she's good to go? And it's the one at the very bottom right?
Yes , A chromed Model 12 Riot gun and Yes , the 10 dollar Winchester 97 16 Ga. is fixed , but I still need the butt plate and screws...

·
Registered
3,088 Posts
I must be shotgun challenged, I only own one, I'll work on that.

·
Registered
195 Posts
jerry - you took out a squirrel with a semi-auto?

madcratebuilder - nah, your just like me. We got what we need. Thou, I don't see you shotting trap with that sucker. :D

·
Wonderment :)
33,547 Posts
Revue

Capt'n Mil Coll: Sir; what is that Mannlicher Stock thing at the top nearest the foot locker.
You have some nice looking 'pelletpusher' there sir.

·
Since 03-15- 2002
27,587 Posts
jerry - you took out a squirrel with a semi-auto?

madcratebuilder - nah, your just like me. We got what we need. Thou, I don't see you shotting trap with that sucker. :D
Yepper. I was duck hunting flooded timber at Anderson lake in Fulton Co. Standing there knee deep in water. Here comes this squirrell hopping some logs to get to the flooded corn. Well, they were in season............so. I scared the chit out of my brother. He couldn't figure out what I was shooting at.

·
Registered
8,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
Squirrlies taste just like rabbits. Its a lot like duck hunting. One duck is not worth bringing home but if you cook up a roaster full everyone eats. I listed the scatterguns in the pic. Nice looking arms to all of you. I find I feel closer to my 870 slug gun than I do to any other firearm I own. Cus thats the first one I would grab if any threat presented itself. Does that seem strange?

Neophyte I have the Enfield listed under the Enfield Thread. I think the title is Enfield No1 Mk3 Shotgun.

·
Since 03-15- 2002
27,587 Posts
My 870 is my "baby"
I game collect. that's what freezers are for :) When I get enough of one thing or a mix. Time to eat!
BTW. One squirrel some salt and pepper and a few taters will feed a man and keep him alive & be pretty tasty at the same time.

Shotties definitely a favorite.

My dad with his A-5 12 ga circa 1989

more tree rat carnage.

Merry Christmas from Winchester! (& TAZ)

·
Registered
8,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thats one sceeery lookin taz Jerry.

·
Registered
3,202 Posts
1. Winchester 1897 made in 1903 and its a takedown 12 ga
2. Remington 870 12 ga made in the mid 50's
3. Remington 878 semi auto made early 60's
4. Mossberg 4.10 bolt action