Show off your AK-47!

Discussion in 'AK47' started by CAV88, Sep 23, 2010.

1. CAV88

CAV88 G&G Newbie

well since the sks and the ar guys did it i spose us ak guys should join the party... here she is, a romanian wasr-10/63 with quad rail and laser light combo, also the rail for above the bolt that has a green/red dot sight, and then a front grip, not pictured i have the tapco 6 position telescoping stock just like the m4, but i prefered the wood stock, i really like the look of it old mixed with new anyway...

2. CAV88

CAV88 G&G Newbie

and here are the pics

Attached Files:

• 031.jpg
      031.jpg
      File size:
      1,004.5 KB
      Views:
    • 032.jpg
      032.jpg
      File size:
      1.1 MB
      Views:
    • 035.jpg
      035.jpg
      File size:
      1.1 MB
      Views:

3. 671shooter

671shooter G&G Newbie

just refinshed my stock on my mak90
    [​IMG]

4. OldMike1030

OldMike1030 G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

Here's mine. Nothing special, but fun

Attached Files:

5. therooster

therooster G&G Newbie

All Blacked Out

Attached Files:

6. Madcat455

Madcat455 G&G Newbie

7. Kyl63

Kyl63 G&G Newbie

Haven't decided if I want to black it out or not, I kind of like the wood look. WASR-10/63 with EOTech Holographic Sight.

[​IMG]

8. PSLMAN

PSLMAN G&G Evangelist

Some nice looking Automats here I tell you what!

I'll try to post a pic this weekend.

9. Pothole

Pothole G&G Regular

Here's mine all plywood and sheet metal just like Mikhail intended

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

and my guard dog

[​IMG]

10. CAV88

CAV88 G&G Newbie

i thought about an eotech holo sight.. is it worth it for the ak? if it is then you can expect to see one one mine here shortly

11. AK Hunter

AK Hunter G&G Evangelist

My Romy PSL has been together for a couple weeks now but I have been working on the scope, and just got it tweaked in. It will hit all 10 rds in about 2" at 100yds.
    I would like to let her stretch her legs on a longer range but that is all I have access to right now.
    I'm trying to get a buddy to meet me at his range I can shoot out to 400yds there. The 6-32x44 scope I have on it needs a longer distance, a friend shot it and said it was like shooting with a wide screen tv on top of the gun.
    [​IMG]
    As you may have noticed I didn't like the blonde wood on it so I stained it a reddish brown. It looks a little more red in real life.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I got about 300rds through her now & it is holding up good, I'm hoping she still looks this good at 1k rds.

12. 9mmXDm

9mmXDm Suspended

I want me that rifle! Lovin it!

13. AK Hunter

AK Hunter G&G Evangelist

14. 9mmXDm

9mmXDm Suspended

Thank you. I think I know what my next rifle purchase will be from!

15. PSLMAN

PSLMAN G&G Evangelist

That is a most excellent looking PSL you have there friend and it sure makes me wish mine was back from the shop..sigh..

I want to set up some silhouette targets at 400 yards or more and see what mine will do.

16. Kyl63

Kyl63 G&G Newbie

I'd say so. It takes some getting used to, so I can see some people not liking it, you don't look through the Holo-sight like the irons, your cheek doesn't rest so much on the stock. Took about 30 rounds to zero the damned thing too, was about 2 feet low and left out of box, but that's kind of to be expected. Zeroed at 50 yards, still good out to 150, and have been able to reliably hit 225-250 yards (6" discs).

I really like it on there, and would strongly recommend it, though I would try and fire one that has it on there already.

Last edited: Sep 25, 2010
  17. therooster

therooster G&G Newbie

I really wanted to leave it this way, but I am not taking any chances with John Q. Law.

Attached Files:

18. drtybykr

drtybykr G&G Newbie

That is a definite no-no with the stock off. You can convert a pistol to a rifle, but not a rifle to a pistol.

19. Sarge

Sarge G&G Enthusiast

Well since the PSL got into the discussion, here is what it was derived from - an FPK. All matching 1979 military with 4 mags & bayonet nr'd to the rifle and the scope also dated 1979. Got a ruskie manual for the scope and clg gear & small parts in the bag.
    And then back to the original subjekt of the thread, here are my AKs - Hungarian, chicom folders and chicom hard stocks. The one on the right is a "Real" AK 47.
    Sarge

Attached Files:

• FPK.JPG
      FPK.JPG
      File size:
      105.6 KB
      Views:
    • AK 1.JPG
      AK 1.JPG
      File size:
      119.3 KB
      Views: