Gun and Game Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,675 Posts
Here is one of mine, it is really a good gun to shoot with the Hogue Handall on it...

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
Their chambered in 7.62x25 and run about 160 to mid 200s. The ammo is also very cheap in price. look around your local gun shops or a gun show, you're bound to find a good deal on one.

·
Premium Member
3,727 Posts
my local store has some cz52s in realy good shape & only charging $160, only problem is the P.R.O gun show is now cancled maybe forever and its the only place ive seen ammo for this gun, are there any websites that sell it?

·
Registered
276 Posts
my local store has some cz52s in realy good shape & only charging $160, only problem is the P.R.O gun show is now cancled maybe forever and its the only place ive seen ammo for this gun, are there any websites that sell it?
Most of the major online retailers sell it. Aim, Century, Midway, ammunitiontogo, J&G, etc.

·
Registered
426 Posts
I got mine from Sportsmans Guide; 1124 rounds (milsurp) for around $130.

·
Registered
426 Posts
I've heard the ammo is corrosive, can anyone confirm that?

The milsurp stuff is corrosive; the Wolf brand stuff isn't. Just go for the cheap milsurp (avoid Bulgarian) and flush out your barrel with hot water after shooting. The hot water will wash away the corrosive salts leaving the gun ready for a proper cleaning.

·
Registered
15 Posts
the corrosive milsurp is no problem , just make sure you clean the firing pin and barrel with hot soapy water after shooting and your good to go , ive fired several thousand rounds thru my 52 and its still in better shape than my .22 , btw my ugly duckling isnt up to par to post , but it works for me an gets the job done.

·
Premium Member
3,727 Posts
the corrosive milsurp is no problem , just make sure you clean the firing pin and barrel with hot soapy water after shooting and your good to go , ive fired several thousand rounds thru my 52 and its still in better shape than my .22 , btw my ugly duckling isnt up to par to post , but it works for me an gets the job done.

post it anyway!!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts