Gun and Game Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
so you guys might remember this from a while while back but it was a little different. i built this when i got back from afghanistan with my deployment money and posted some pics a while back but just didn't come around for a while due to surgery's and other things that were keeping me busy. so i figured i'd show it off a little bit. It's all bushmaster minus the lower. Bushmaster was on backorder almost a yr when i got the rest of it and i couldn't wait so i got a CMMG lower and was gonna get the bushy later. i havent gotten around to it but it's still a sick shooter. CAA 6 pos buttstock with the cheekweld. extended charging handle, flip up rear sights, 557 EOTech, Mako pistol grip, Aftermarket trigger guard, knights armament 4 rail handguards with covers and foregrip, surefire, and a 5.5" slipover flash suppressor on a 16" barrel

·
Registered
3,088 Posts
Very nice, looks like it well get the job done. Amazing how the rifle was evolved over the years. That is sure a long ways from what I carried in 68-69.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Very nice, looks like it well get the job done. Amazing how the rifle was evolved over the years. That is sure a long ways from what I carried in 68-69.
lol, i can only imagine

im probably getting rid of it for a ps90 today. haven't decided fully but i think i'm gonna do it. any thoughts?

·
Registered
55 Posts
Nice!

How do you like that fore-grip/flashlight combo? Right now I have the old school setup (see below), and I like that, was wondering if yours was more optimal.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
it's not the combo. it's the same thing your's is pretty much and i love it. that's crazy, we have pretty much the same exact setup besides the optic and a few small things. i do reccoment the cheekweld on the caa buttstock though. i've been wanting an acog i just dont have the money.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
might as well turn this into a show off your AR thread

·
Registered
124 Posts
im down for that!

and the bird problem is under control, moved the feeder and put up the CDs like chris l said ty btw

·
Super Moderator
16,732 Posts
Dont get a PS90, ammo is that strange 5.7x28 stuff that has crappy ballistics (the real stuff is banned) and its no were near as versatile as your AR.

·
Registered
6,484 Posts
lol, i can only imagine

im probably getting rid of it for a ps90 today. haven't decided fully but i think i'm gonna do it. any thoughts?
I personally would do it. You can always build another AR-15 a little at a time as you can afford it. You can't build a PS-90. Plus, the PS-90 has an amazing cool factor to it.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
my thoughts exactly^

anyways, it's too lats...

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
im thinking zombie hordes. im gonna get the 5.7 fn usg olive drap matching pistol as well.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Very nice, Yugo! Taken out to the range yet?

·
FREE CITIZEN
2,089 Posts
I had the opportunity of handling a PS90, but the ergos were not right IMO.

I loved that gun for it's futuristic looks, but when I actually handled it, it had a kind of funny grip.

How you feel it against the AR?

I didn't got to shoot it, just handle it.

How does it shoots?

·
Registered
396 Posts
Ok. I'll play.

One of my 15's.

My current prize.

Latigo

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
i took the ps90 to the range the other day and i love it. i couldn't have been happier. you pull the trigger, that thing fires. i spent way too much money on ammo(it's not cheap) and it fired every round every time i pulled the trigger. It feels good IMO. i can present and am on target every time. it's fun. the only down thing like i said, is the prices. for the rifle and the ammo. just holding the rifle does feel kind of weird, but when it's shouldered it feels good. i was thinking about SBRing it but it's only good out to 100 yards with the short barrel. i am still up in the air about it. we'll see. I'll def keep yall posted if i do

1 - 19 of 19 Posts