Gun and Game Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
9,170 Posts
Climate Change is how Liberals distribute wealth...regular people and companies donate money and the Non-Profits smile the give it to politicians and their well off associates.
I also know the climate change experts have a horrible track record then say this is all a new science...if that is the case they need to just shut up and sit down.

Scientist still can't wrap their heads around this recent massive underwater volcanic explosion.

·
Registered
9,170 Posts
As long as I have some gas and can run the generator for a couple of hours each day, life will go on. I converted the range to natural gas a few years back so we can cook. Baking would be a problem because it has electronic controls for the oven. Charging cell phones is not a problem as we have those emergency battery packs (to start cars) that have USB ports. I also bought a converter that we can hook to a battery and it will produce a stable 115vac 400 watts output. Just keep the basics going. The fridges (2 ea) and freezers (2 ea) keep everything fine with a 2 hour per day run. I'm limited to 3500 watts generation capacity so I do have to watch what I plug in.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts