Gun and Game Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
620 Posts
I intend to lock myself and my wife in a Faraday Cage enclosed in a lead lined vault with a deck of cards and a bag of candy corn. Other than that, and in the event of a nuclear holocaust, my preferred place to be is directly beneath the goddamned bomb.

·
Registered
620 Posts
The IPCC AR6 presents a strong body of scientific evidence that it is unequivocal that humans have caused the earth’s climate to warm.
Hogwash. Any alphabet organization can put together statistics that can be made to say anything. Wasn't it Benjamin Disraeli who said "There are lies, damned lies, and statistics"? You know, NASA (yes, that NASA) says the climate on Mars is warming up and the polar ice caps are melting. And as for as I know, there ain't nooooo humans on Mars. (Except for Matt Damon, but only for a short time. Maybe it was him made the Martian polar ice caps melt.)

·
Registered
620 Posts
Reactions: neophyte

·
Registered
620 Posts
..I didn't understand what had happened until many years later, when PBS aired the James Burke documentary series, Connections. Episode 1, "The Trigger Effect"...
I LOVED that show! Didn't miss an episode. Still have the book.

Reactions: neophyte
1 - 4 of 4 Posts