Gun and Game Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can not track down a copy of the 6th edition Sierra reloading manual. I only need one page if someone would be kind enough to snap a picture and send it to me.

Looking for data for 220 grain 300 Win Mag. Especially the listed accuracy load.

If there's a section for long range accuracy in the new manual, that's the one I need.

Thanks.

·
Registered
4,697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Reactions: ChaZam

·
Registered
93 Posts
I have several Sierra manuals that I have acquired over the years. I'm working on a canning project right now, but as soon as I can catch a break, I'll see if I have that one, if nobody beats me to it.

Randie
Fort Smith, AR

·
Registered
93 Posts
Here you go Dutch!

I feel like an idiot! I wasn't even thinking that the 6th was the newest! I KNEW I had it, because I walked into my reloading supply shop the day he got them in and I have been waiting on the Sierra manual forever, so I just had him put one on the checkout counter before it even made it to the display! LOL

·
Registered
4,697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Excellent, this is different enough from the 5th edition to make it worth the effort. Thanks a bunch!
One day they will come back in stock and I will update my book.

·
Registered
4,697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Reactions: ChaZam

·
Registered
93 Posts
Neat, how do you get a free Hornady manual?
Good morning, Dutch.

I just checked their website and apparently, since the the new manual has been released, the free manual is no longer available. :-( BEFORE the release, when you signed up for their reloading app ($19.99), you got the 10th AND the 11th edition digital versions plus the hard copy when it became available.

The app is still useful, as whenever they work up new loads, they are made available on the app to be included in the upcoming 12th Edition (whenever that might be).

The app is actually free, but if you want load data, you can download data for $0.99 per caliber, or get access to the entire manual for the $19.99 per year. AND no, I don't work for Hornady nor do I receive any form of compensation from them. I just happen to like their bullets and they are only one of a couple of companies that have data for the 350 Legend.

Randie
Fort Smith, AR

·
Registered
4,697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Good morning, Dutch.

I just checked their website and apparently, since the the new manual has been released, the free manual is no longer available. :-( BEFORE the release, when you signed up for their reloading app ($19.99), you got the 10th AND the 11th edition digital versions plus the hard copy when it became available.

The app is still useful, as whenever they work up new loads, they are made available on the app to be included in the upcoming 12th Edition (whenever that might be).

The app is actually free, but if you want load data, you can download data for $0.99 per caliber, or get access to the entire manual for the $19.99 per year. AND no, I don't work for Hornady nor do I receive any form of compensation from them. I just happen to like their bullets and they are only one of a couple of companies that have data for the 350 Legend.

Randie
Fort Smith, AR
I am HEAVILY invested in Hornady bullets.
I like to have 4 or 5 different manuals open at once comparing the data when starting something new. It's an old habit that has kept me away from routinely using digital load data. However, $1 per round is pretty darned reasonable. I load 14 or so different cartridges, for most of which I have an established load that won't change until I can't get the powder anymore. But even if I needed all of them that's inexpensive for a manual.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts