Gun and Game Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 220 Elite 45 cal with the tactical rail. Nice piece. Very accurate and has the fast recovery trigger which is nice you don't have to let the trigger completely out to shoot again and you can get that thing rocking. Can get it with crimson trace or without and since i have a laser it just fits it perfectly. Functions perfectly and accurate right out of the box. The night sights ar3e fantastic. I have the rosewood grips on mine and it sets it off real nice.

Attachments

·
Registered
22 Posts
Sig 220

Ya got the good one. I love my matched pair (consecutive serial nos) Trained the whole dept with these myself 450 Officers. Dept 12 Bad Guys 0. I got one with it too.

·
Registered
4,274 Posts
I wanted a Sig P226 Elite Compact in .40S&W real bad... even had a picture of it as my desktop for many, many months.

Then I went to the range and tried out the Sig P226 in .40S&W they had and some others in the same caliber. Found out that I felt most comfortable and had the best accuracy with the GLOCK 27... go figure.

Either way, I think those Elites are a downright work of art! If I could afford one, I'd carry it just to show off while OC'ing. I absolutely love the rosewood grips and the lines of the sidearm. Plus, you've got an easy-to-reach decocker, manual safety and a beavertail all in one. But, since I could buy two of my G27's for the price of the one P226 Elite Compact... well, being a student has it's disadvantages.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts