Gun and Game Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Used Sig Sauer P238 all black, I believe it may be what they call the Nitron Model. its pretty basic with some three dot sights, if they ever were glow in the dark I wouldnt say they are anymore, but they are very easy to pick up even in low light.

I have 2 Sig magazine for it, the stndrd flush fit, SS 6 round.

there is a fair amount of finish wear on the edges, no rust or pitting, just wear from carry and usage.

functions very well, very accurate for what it is.

really the only downside is the limited capacity and the .380 cartridge. I want to go to strictly 9mm for handguns.

in my opinion the .380 is perfectly suitable to self defense, especially with some of the modern loading which this gun eats up.

In the searches that ive done so far im seeing these things quoted value at anywhere from $400-$800. the high end of that seems exactly that, alittle high, while I do feel that the low of $400 is a bit low but todays handgun market.

So, several questions I have, what would you say the value is?

Pics will be posted soon below.

·
Registered
5,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Anyone here interested in this thing for $500?

I listed it on armslist for that price to see what happens. I dont see how anyone would pay $800 for it..

·
Wonderment :)
34,729 Posts
MosinRuger: Sir; my “like” is the reflection of your honesty. Why!

everything is crazy priced. I searched armslist and others casually: prices that make swirling noises 😳

your Pricing! Seems generous

1 - 7 of 7 Posts