Gun and Game Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just placed an order for a SIG-Sauer P6/225, has anyone seen any of these arms? I am a fan of the SIG fielding and hope they are in nice shape....

·
Registered
1 Posts
HI--
I just traded my Colt Detective Special for one of Dan's Grade One Sig P6s.
I received it on Sat. and finally got to shoot it yesterday, and was quite impressed with the accuracy and overall feel of gun in my big paws.
The only thing I didn't care for too much is the German Police ordered these with a heavy D/A pull to reduce accidental shootings, but this is easily corrected. I have been surfing to find what other people are doing with these and most have been very happy with their purchase. They do say the guns don't like the 147gr bullets, which I usually stay away from anyway.
Mine is an '83 and came with original issue leather holster, a nylon pancake, two mags, German instructions and blue plastic case.
Truly an AWESOME gun for the money!!! If I wasn't unemployed right now I'd buy three more for my sons!
Hope this helps, LOOSENUTS

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'm a huge fan of Glocks and Sigs. I just bought my first Sig today; yes, it's a P225 (P6) and I've lusted for one for years. I've owned a lot of centerfire semi-auto's over the years and all of them belong to someone else today. Beretta, S&W, and Ruger have all left the building!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts