close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Signs

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by Rave, Jul 7, 2002.

1. Rave

Rave G&G Evangelist

Well I read the Sunday paper and I saw the signs.Nothing new,just a confermation.
    On the front page gay couples reconfirming there love vows at the Pridefest.
    The fighting of the removal of God from the pledge,money,etc.,in general disrespecting God.
    The statements how some crimes in Australia are 40% than the USA,in England 30%,highre and they attributed it to good law enforcement and harsh prison terms,and the fact that criminals here know they will be caught and have to pay for their crimes.No mention of how both those countries disarmed their citizens,then the crime rates went up.
    Well this is not unusual as all great countries and powers did the same thing before their fall.
    They condoned homosexuality,dissed God,and patted them selves on the back for doing such a good job while the country went into it's decline.
    History is a great teacher,but man is not the best student due to his pride and self adoration. Too bad!:( :( :(

2. PAPA G

PAPA G G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

i hear ya Rave!!! seems like theres no end to the amoral ways being pushed on us, one day the decadence is going to hit us big time like sodom and gomorah!!!, it also lead to the down fall of the Roman Empire. got a happy nepfew(can't say fag) feel sorry for my sister-in-law. it puts them in a hard place. i denounce it to my wife but i"ll spare in-laws feelings.:fuss:

3. Calvin

Calvin G&G Newbie

I agree with you, Papa G. I think we are headed down a very bleak path. If things don't change, we are gonna be in a world of sh*t very soon. Unfortunately, we are the minority while these idiots are the majority.

4. Doglips

Doglips G&G Newbie

Rave I thought I was just reading too much...glad someone else noticed. I also see that we have our armed forces spread out all over the globe and the Chinese area gearing up...not to mention a bunch of other people looking at us funny. I worry about the Bio weapons we/others have and the freaky stuff some goverment scientest is cooking up in a lab some wear. Add the drug problms raveging our cities...AIDS and welp if God aint pissed off at us He is certinly letting us sit in our self made mess with limited supervision.
    We as a country need to get our heads extracted from its current location and get back on track....or just give up and lear to eat grits with chop sticks.

5. NRAJOE

NRAJOE YOU TALKIN' TO ME!? Forum Contributor

Wheres my handbasket??? And why is it getting so hot???

6. how was it that the late great Jerry put it, goin to h*ll in a bucket but at least I'm enjoyin the ride.
    Well seems its not so enjoyable anymore.
    wounder if we as a nation will do anything about it or just sit here and let it happen?

7. Could this be the warnings of the Bible--probably.-- Just My opinion.
    Signs of the time--ever heard that statement?

Last edited: Jul 7, 2002
  8. Alan, I may agree with you bud. But don't get lenny or arizona or what ever handle hes useing now going on the bible thing again.
    we know the deal, lets just be secure in the knowlage and not give him any ammo to start thing going south again.

9. Unless Jessie or Chris pulled the plug--I was surprised he hadn't showed up in the last couple of days.

10. well as sh*ttie as the country's getting, this could be our clue to get ready for the sh*t storm that's on it's way, in which case we'll be vindicated(at what cost though??), and hopefully survive to see the better days beyond.
    -Jesse

11. Lenny2

Lenny2 Guest

To Colt45

I was never the one who started these threads. I just responded to them. Besides, I don't respond to trolling any more.

12. PAPA G

PAPA G G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

RAVE is no troller, a good man thats P Oed about the moral decline like the rest of us are concerned:fuss:

13. 8mm Vigilante: You don't know how right you are--there is a major storm on the way.

14. Hello Lenny--I knew you were out there.

15. NRAJOE

NRAJOE YOU TALKIN' TO ME!? Forum Contributor

pop!...:joker:

16. Artillius6918

Artillius6918 G&G Newbie

Fla.
    Alan C., Papa G , and Rave: I have been looking over the formun subjects for a area which I might add my view! Don't worry folks! And came across two things worthy of my comments. Rave, you and Papa G have noticed that which is clear and presant! Though it is old news, I am glad that it's potental harm to our society is pointed out by someone other than myself.
    Alan C., my question to you is: Who is Lenny, Lenny2 and Arizona? Hear much ballyhoo about him and wondered, as I have not seen his postings and wonder why the uproar.

17. Artillius6918

Artillius6918 G&G Newbie

Fla.
    Sorry guys, did not realize my avitar was so big! I am looking for a replacement!

18. Rave

Rave G&G Evangelist

Yeah,I know it's the same old stuff,but noone ever seems to learn,guess those folks never will,oh,well...........ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ:cool: