Sing at the Calf Border

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by Doglips, Oct 10, 2002.

1. Doglips

Doglips Guest

:p

Attached Files:

2. NRAJOE

NRAJOE YOU TALKIN' TO ME!? Forum Contributor

Why would I want to sing at the Cali border?:confused: :D

3. Oxford

Oxford G&G Evangelist

"Sing at the Calf" border??????

Looks to me like a sign at the border of Czechoslovakia or some Arab country. Can't really read those words.

4. Mick

Mick G&G Addict

What does that have to do with serenading juvenile cows? Ha
    (obviously a typo)

5. Let me help you out Doglips Sign at the Calif. Border. How's that.

6. Doglips

Doglips Guest

sing sign what ever...engrish people...the sign is from check point charlie the german (east?) boarder....I copied it from one of the vendors selling ussr stuff on the Pravda newspaper site...think the sign cost about $20.

7. Oxford

Oxford G&G Evangelist

Doglips:
    Your post was actually funny. Didn't mean to be offensive to you.

By the way...I had a co-worker office mate who was dyslexic and wrote a lot like you. He was always switching letters around. I was color blind and he was dyslexic. Made quite a pair.(ha) He couldn't read and I couldn't see.:D :nod:

8. Doglips

Doglips Guest

No biggie..I got tested at the community colledge...Im a little dyslexic...mainly just a very bad speller and especialy online dont bother with spell check and stuff....but got to admit it was a bear doing my thesis....the board had not sense of understanding about missspelled words.

9. Oxford

Oxford G&G Evangelist

Doglips:

Been there, done that on the thesis thing. They don't tolerate any crap. Oops...can't say that on a thesis either. At least it's spelled right.(ha)
    OX

10. Doglips

Doglips Guest

ya my undergad thesie (the effects of frequent moves on foster care children) was 75 pages...not bad reading ... my graduate thesis (Just in time inventory control for grocery store wine sections) was over 200 pages and is currently being studied as a possible cure of insomnia.....clenical test show most people fall asleep reaidning the title :)

11. Oxford

Oxford G&G Evangelist

Doglips: You could have been a stand up comedian with your quick wit and funny comebacks. I appreciate your humor.
    Ox:D :nod:

12. I was just trying to help. But never again. Never mind you didn't ask for my input. I blame me for reading that post.:D :D

Last edited: Oct 11, 2002