SKS TIMBERSMITH STOCK

Discussion in 'SKS' started by SPIKER, Feb 13, 2014.

1. SPIKER

SPIKER G&G Newbie

I got my hands on a lefty Timbersmith stock super cheap, and think it fits me better than a righty stock.

I added a Tri-Rail, Vortex Red Dot, and Viridian green light/laser.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. jmp8927

jmp8927 G&G Evangelist

They are beautiful stocks. How tight is the fit?

3. SPIKER

SPIKER G&G Newbie

Well, like all things SKS, a dremel is in order.

I see these stocks going for $150, and I paid $50. I don't know if I would shell out $150 for one.

I does look cool, but I think for survival mode I would go with the original stock. JMO.

4. Cyrano

Cyrano Resident Curmudgeon Forum Contributor

I'd love to get one of those that is right handed at that price. I really would.

5. the TS are beautiful....I cant bring myself to pay retail, but for 50 bucks I would be all about it! Would look sleek and sexy on my Tula!

Bet the LOP is better too...dang SKS is short.

6. SPIKER

SPIKER G&G Newbie

Trust me, the left handed fits great. I'm a right handed shooter. You would never know the difference. Don't forget, they never made any left handed SKSs.

IKR, It's amazing that Russians are average to large people, and they made such a short little stock.

FYI, that's a '56 Tula

7. PaleHawkDown

PaleHawkDown G&G Evangelist

I'm left-eyed and right handed, and on certain lefty stocks I get a pretty good fit, but it is rare.

8. BigalR

BigalR G&G Newbie

How did you cut the slot for the bayonet? Love these stocks but wished they would of cut the slot in for the bayonet!