Slick Willy May Be In Deep Doo-Doo Over Relationship With Epstein

Discussion in 'Political/Religious Topics' started by Cyrano, Jul 10, 2019.

1. Cyrano

Cyrano Resident Curmudgeon Forum Contributor

New York
    It's no secret that Bill Clinton has a serious problem keeping his pecker in his pocket and has repeatedly strayed from the marital bed, going back to when he was Governor of Arkansas. And until the underage-girl sex scandal broke over his longtime friend Jeffrey Epstein, it was no secret Slick Willy regarded him as a friend with whom he spent a lot of time.

But now there is evidence that proves almost every time he went on a flight with Epstein, there were underage girls aboard. Girls that are legally unable to give consent to having sex. Girls who were either statutory-raped or raped in fact. And Slick Willy was there, sometimes with his security detail, sometimes not.

In the case that saw Epstein given a slap on the wrist for his being a procurer and a child rapist, 167 separate documents were sealed. Now famous lawyer Alan Dershowitz wants the documents unsealed, to prove his innocence in this case. But you can't restrict the purpose for which documents are unsealed. Once they are unsealed, they become public knowledge, and the information contained in them can be used against others.

Including Slick Willy Dickwad.

Now, I personally want that despicable scumbag arrested and tried for money-laundering in connection with the 2016 Democratic presidential campaign, because that would almost certainly result in indicting Sick Hillary as well. But if an indictment as a kiddy-diddler will see Bill Clinton locked up for the rest of his life in ADX Florence, I'll take it.

I hope Alan Dershowitz and Jonathan Turley, another lawyer who wants the documents unsealed to prove his innocence, succeed in their quest. Yes, both of them are liberal Democrats, but both are lawyers for whom the law and respect for the law is their faith. They want that faith to vindicate them. And if that happens to take down that scumbag from Arkansas in the process, so much the better.

https://flagandcross.com/confirmed-...lew-with-epstein-underage-girls-were-onboard/

BigEd63, austinjoe13, Rave and 9 others like this.
  2. Big Dog

Big Dog Retired IT Dinosaur Wrangler Forum Contributor

On the other hand, being married to that harpy Shrillary, I can understand his going off-reservation for his fun.
    He's still a sexual predator though, and needs to be prosecuted for it.

BigEd63, jwrauch, austinjoe13 and 8 others like this.

3. CountryBoy

CountryBoy G&G Evangelist

In response to the title of this thread "I certainly hope so!!!!!!"

BigEd63, Cyrano, TXplt and 4 others like this.
  4. ItstheHOFF

ItstheHOFF G&G Evangelist

It’s about time! I’ve known about Epstein for years, and what’s disturbing in our time is this the first time learning about Epstein for the general public. This story goes deep, hopefully justice is feeling up to digging

BigEd63, Rave, Cyrano and 4 others like this.
  5. runfiverun

runfiverun G&G Evangelist

looks like the suicide rate will be going up again.

Rave, Crazy 8, shop tom and 4 others like this.
  6. ChaZam

ChaZam G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

Yep lots of people will be shooting themselves in the back of the head and hanging themselves without a chair to step off of.

BigEd63, Rave, Crazy 8 and 5 others like this.
  7. DWFan

DWFan Handgunner Forum Contributor

Meanwhile, the media is doing it's best to use this against Trump with very little mention of Clinton. Oh, just in case you wanted a list of additional Epstein visitors (taken from the flight logs). I'm not saying any of them are guilty; only that they were there....
    Epstien list.jpg

Big Dog, ChaZam, TXplt and 2 others like this.
  8. Mister Dave

Mister Dave G&G Evangelist

Illinois
    ^^^^ Reads like a who's who list of people whose careers are over at my house. I might give Sheen a pass on the grounds of permanent insanity.

ChaZam likes this.
  9. PaleHawkDown

PaleHawkDown G&G Evangelist

Isn't this really old news? I swear these same accusations were made more than a decade ago.

It's deep into the Google search, but I found old stories from 2002, 2004 and 2005 talking about Epstein and Clinton's relationship and the rumors of what went on on Epstein's plane.

The photos from those stories go back to 1995.

Why is this popping up again after all this time? More importantly, will something be done about it this time?

BigEd63, ItstheHOFF and ChaZam like this.
  10. Cyrano

New York
    Epstein has already been convicted once on child molestation charges, and he served 10 months under house arrest. But now there are statutory rape charges in play against Epstein, and the mud looks to be about to splash on Slick Willy and other people who went on Epstein's underage-sex flights to his Caribbean estate where he kept females as sex slaves and encouraged his friends to use as they wished. And given the post-#metoo and #nomore atmosphere that wasn't present the last time Epstein was haled into court to answer charges, the chances are good that he will be convicted and sent to a REAL prison -- as so will the vermin who visited him in his sexual paradise, including Slick Willy.

jwrauch, blaster and Big Dog like this.
  11. Big Dog

Big Dog Retired IT Dinosaur Wrangler Forum Contributor

We can only hope these predators will be locked away.
    I'll believe it when I see it.

Crazy 8, Cyrano, shop tom and 2 others like this.
  12. Jaison

Jaison G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

The_Wardog predicted this.

ItstheHOFF, ChaZam and TXplt like this.
  13. eastbank

eastbank G&G Evangelist

prevs in a pod together, to me there is nothing worse than people who prey on young children. I have done things in my 75 years I am not proud of, most were in the service of my country over 50 years ago and it still gets to me some times. but I never ever wanted to hurt or have sex with children of any age, so help me god.

ItstheHOFF, shanebrews and jwrauch like this.
  14. TXplt

TXplt Gun Toting Boeing Driver Forum Contributor

What is really disconcerting— but that we should know—is the absolute lack of ethics and moral depravity of those who would attempt to tell US what to do and how to live OUR lives.

blaster, jwrauch, Cyrano and 3 others like this.
  15. ChaZam

ChaZam G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

Follow this guy on FB. I think he currently has his limit of 5,000 friends so he most likely cannot accept anymore friend request until he unfriends some of them or they unfriend him. But he's digging deep into all of this garbage regarding Epstein and his clientele. I hope they blow the top off of all of these devil worshiping dogs.
    https://www.facebook.com/shad.olson.14

jwrauch, ItstheHOFF and Jaison like this.
  16. Cyrano

New York
    BigEd63, jwrauch and Huey Rider like this.
  17. mitchr

mitchr G&G Evangelist

K75RT, blaster and Felix's Tattoo like this.
  18. Cyrano

New York
    Something WILL come of it if the American people DEMAND it happen. Question is, will they?

K75RT, BigEd63 and jwrauch like this.
  19. Rave

Rave G&G Evangelist

Yeah,but it takes the seepage a while to reach the surface! :rolleyes:

BigEd63 likes this.
  20. blaster

blaster G&G Evangelist

we can demand all we want but until the media un censors it and the flock of sheep that populate this Country see & hear it, nothing will happen. just look at the "Russia collusion" farce.:mad::mad::mad::mad:

K75RT likes this.