SMC .22

Discussion in 'FEG' started by olcop, Aug 12, 2019.

1. olcop

olcop G&G Evangelist

Have an FEG SMC .22 in very good to excellent condition and am inquiring as to it's value, I very recently had the firing pin replaced and the gunsmith ran a full mag through it and said it shot very well.......no pics available, just asking for general opinions.
    Thanx,
    John

2. neophyte

neophyte Wonderment :) Forum Contributor

olcop: Sir; nothing on Armslist. I know nothing :)

3. olcop

olcop G&G Evangelist

Well, they only made about 3300 of them, so a person probably wouldn't run across one of them very often---mainly wondering if they had any collector value or a gesstimate on a reccomended selling price

4. olcop

olcop G&G Evangelist

Wanted to revive this again----does anyone have much info on the price and whether these have gotten to be collectibles yet?-----there were only about 3,300 ever made.

5. Dutch

Dutch G&G Evangelist

CO
    They come up once in a while. $350 to $400 in excellent condition is what they were going for a few years back. With spare mags.

6. olcop

olcop G&G Evangelist

Thanks for the info Dutch, I appreciate the help

Dutch likes this.
  7. Dutch

Dutch G&G Evangelist

CO
    I wouldn't be surprised if they get to be a little more collectible eventually.
    But they didn't have any military or police usage that I know of and they aren't featured in films, at least not that I've noticed. I don't think most people know what they are. My opinion is that all of that combined is going to keep them inexpensive.

I've never shot one. If you have, I want a report.