Gun and Game Forum banner
21 - 36 of 36 Posts
What gave it away for me was the two hammers. Smith & Wesson could do better than that, they'd just come up with a switch that allowed you to shoot the top barrel, the lower barrel, or both at the same time. Heck, even a double barreled auto pistol in .45 ACP would be totally rad. But as for the .410, I'm with Chesterwin, I like my shotguns as long guns.

What gave it away for me was the two hammers. Smith & Wesson could do better than that, they'd just come up with a switch that allowed you to shoot the top barrel, the lower barrel, or both at the same time. Heck, even a double barreled auto pistol in .45 ACP would be totally rad. But as for the .410, I'm with Chesterwin, I like my shotguns as long guns.
Yeah, but you could dual weild those pistols and shoot gangsta style with the .410 00 buck. :chairfall:

The big "give away" is a 2 barrel auto-loader... Either you shoot 2 barrels at the same time, waste a shell or have to shoot twice before a new shell/bullet is loaded.

ok... the second big "give away" is the 3" .410 capability... that means an almost 4" grip... My hands might fit... but that is only a might...

The 3rd big "give away" is a how do you get 2 different bullets in single stack mags.... See the 2nd big "give away"...

LOL

Thought it was funny that they said they shot 122,000 Bird Shot rounds. OUCH, and that would take a while, not to mention costing a pretty penny for the ammo. LOL

The big "give away" is a 2 barrel auto-loader... Either you shoot 2 barrels at the same time, waste a shell or have to shoot twice before a new shell/bullet is loaded.

ok... the second big "give away" is the 3" .410 capability... that means an almost 4" grip... My hands might fit... but that is only a might...

The 3rd big "give away" is a how do you get 2 different bullets in single stack mags.... See the 2nd big "give away"...

LOL
The biggest give away of all is that it is apparently made by "Smith & Weston."

LOL
You could do a 2 barrel auto pistol a couple of different ways, you could have the barrels on top of one another and have the top barrel eject out the top and the lower barrel eject out either the side or the bottom. Or you could put the barrels side by side and have them both eject out the top, and I am certain that some genius could figure out how to switch barrels, There are some serious geniuses in the firearms industry, they prove it all the time. I agree with the problem of loading 2 different kinds of ammo, like I said, a double barrel in a single pistol caliber would be easier to build, but it is possible. In fact, i bet within the next 10 years, someone actually does it, now that I think of it, it would probably be done easier in say .22 long rifle. Something like a small version of that well known double barrel Gatling gun conversion kit for Ruger 10-22's.

You could do a 2 barrel auto pistol a couple of different ways, you could have the barrels on top of one another and have the top barrel eject out the top and the lower barrel eject out either the side or the bottom. Or you could put the barrels side by side and have them both eject out the top, and I am certain that some genius could figure out how to switch barrels, There are some serious geniuses in the firearms industry, they prove it all the time. I agree with the problem of loading 2 different kinds of ammo, like I said, a double barrel in a single pistol caliber would be easier to build, but it is possible. In fact, i bet within the next 10 years, someone actually does it, now that I think of it, it would probably be done easier in say .22 long rifle. Something like a small version of that well known double barrel Gatling gun conversion kit for Ruger 10-22's.
If John Browning were still with us he could probably make this perplexing problem a functional reality.:yeah:

If John Browning were still with us he could probably make this perplexing problem a functional reality.:yeah:
John Moses Browning is no longer with us, it's true. But there are people out there who are just as intelligent, just as curious and just as ingenuitive as John M. Browning was. I am continually surprised by some of the guns I see popping up today. An effective fully automatic shotgun, micro caliber military rifles that shoot through body armor like swiss cheese, sniper rifles that can dispose of an enemy not only 1200 yards away, but behind a brick wall at that distance, and guns that see and shoot places that the shooter can't even see. And not just technological innovation either. For a long time there was a dearth of beautifully engraved guns, spectacular pieces of firearms artwork that rival the beauty of a painting in the Louvre'. But they're coming back. I've seen some of the most beautifully engraved and finished firearms I've ever seen lately. Firearms art is back and even though it is beyond my own pocketbook, I still marvel at the talent that can turn 3 inches of steel rifle frame into the African savannah, with running zebras, feirce lions and massive bull elephants charging at you from within the metal and wood of a working, firing rifle or shotgun. Firearms innovation isn't dead yet, by any means. You know, I always wanted a bolt-action rifle set up like an express rifle, with a hooded ramp front sight, and 3 rear flip-up express leaf sights graduated for 50, 100 and 150 yards, in 7.92mm Mauser (8mm Mauser), with mountain lions engraved on the frame and floorplate and mountain lion paw prints running around the barrel like a spiral staircase. Of course, I'll never get it, but a man can dream can't he?

21 - 36 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.