close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

So d a m n Insane...

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by NRAJOE, Aug 9, 2002.

1. NRAJOE

NRAJOE YOU TALKIN' TO ME!? Forum Contributor

When we invade Iraq what should we do with Saddam? Capture him for trial and put him on display in the Bronx Zoo so's people can throw peanuts at him? Or blast him into Kibbles and Bits so he can meet Allah?

2. Logansdad

Logansdad Guest

pour pig blood on him (defiling him so he can never see Allah according to his religion) and then court martial him in the field

3. As grotesque as it may be I would like to SEE proof if they decide to 'off' him followed up by three independent DNA tests proving it was him and anything else they might be able to come up with to convince me it is HE that is dead.

I think the world would be better off and people can go about life for a while knowing that the devil is dead and not just supposition or heresay or wishful thinking..

4. Logansdad

Logansdad Guest

I like the way the first President Bush pronounced his name...in his Iraqi dialect it meant "Shoeshine Boy"...like something you would expect from Psych Ops

5. Lenny2

Lenny2 Guest

We must be careful lest we make a martyr out of him. We also need to be careful because he was elected. If he is not "disposed of", he might get elected again.

6. NRAJOE

If Bush#1 had finished the job we wouldn't be going through this again and he probably would have been a two termer. And we wouldn't have had to endure Herr Klinton! :mad:

7. Doglips

Doglips G&G Newbie

Use him to end the 9mm vs 45acp debate :)

8. NRAJOE

Ha! Now theres an idea, stay tuned Logansdad! :gangster: :nod: :D

9. wes

wes G&G Newbie

If we don't kill him,he'll get a lawyer and sue the US. Doglips,do ya know any Jewish lawyers?

10. jerry

jerry Since 2002 Forum Contributor

USA
    He'd make a great cell mate with Noriega. Who would be the B**** (female dog)?

11. 7mmag6

7mmag6 G&G Newbie

well, I thought we would get this sob in may, now the Suadis are backing down as are the Kuwaitis, we saved thier butt from this sob but now, oh we cant kill another muslim crap, as the rise of fundamentalist Islam is growing in thier countries, and thier governments, i think a 100kt nuke would turn the sand to glass and allow recovery of oil well heads in Saudi, and a few maybe 250kt nukes would allow recovery of oil in Iraq

12. Gyrene

Gyrene G&G Newbie

CA
    Just use the neutron bombs, as they will destroy living tissue with the radiation, and do not damage the non-living material. Then what bodies that didn't burn, would have to be burned.

Bush should stick to his original statement, "Either you are one of us or you are one of them, there is no halfway!" It appears that Saudi Arabia is really one of them after all!

What it does come down to, it is them or us! We will have to accept casualties if we battle them on the ground, or avoid doing battle! The casualty counts will be smaller if we go after them, and it won't be our families doing the suffering, if we do so!!!

13. jerry

jerry Since 2002 Forum Contributor

USA
    The first time I went to the Kitty litter box (91) my son was 3. I thought we would take care of business so my son and others would not have to go there. My son is now 14. If he chooses a military occupation he could very well be sleeping on the same ground dad did. And we said it wouldn't be no Nam.

14. SPOCAHP ANAR

SPOCAHP ANAR G&G Enthusiast

Papers here Quote Saddam as saying any attack would fail. I guess the attack in 91(?) failed too. Its a good thing that we learned our lesson and he took it easy on us.

15. Logansdad

Logansdad Guest

the Saudis backed down because they are muslim and their are more than a billion muslims around the planet...their are less than 300 million Americans...we have the technological might...do we really want to fight over a billion people and while we're distracted China, North Korea and Cuba would try to see what they could get away with...it would leave us open to attacks of opportunity..

16. 7mmag6

7mmag6 G&G Newbie

If they want to bring on that jihad sh--t, bring it on, I fought for my country, and will do it again, even though im an old fart, bring that jihad crap on, we will kick as-s America will not fall to muslim jihad, communists, or dictatators, just bring it on

17. Very interesting points gentlemen.

18. Mon Bathan

Mon Bathan G&G Newbie

If he gets captured my simplest wish is for all of us to be given the chance to make shallow and small cuts all over his skin/body then push him into a pool of alcohol. I guess that will be fun for a start :)

Mon

19. NRAJOE

20. Calvin

Calvin G&G Newbie

I think a 690 grain FMJ from 1000 yards sounds like an appropriate send-off for that moron. My cousin was 15 miles outside Baghdad with a 155 back in '91. He said they had him in their sights very briefly, but were not allowed to fire. If the situation were ever to present itself again, there'd be a major AD.