close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

So, how much longer till Bush invades Iraq?

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by BenP, Jul 30, 2002.

1. BenP

BenP G&G Newbie

The sooner the better far as I'm concerned. This dispute is depolarizing too fast now anyways. The quicker we start fighting, the sooner this dispute gets resolved, and the sooner we can get on with our lives.

I think there's little doubt left that some type of nuclear exchange will occur, most likely initiated by that idiot in Bagdad. I just hope the several hundred agents we have over there infiltrated the right areas and are ready to neutralize any adverse action. Otherwise a lot of our boys may be put in harms way.

Anyone want to prospect a date? How about say a month and a half from now, say right around the 2nd week in September.

2. Armorer

Armorer Guest

As soon as he is done invading the U.S.

3. SPOCAHP ANAR

SPOCAHP ANAR G&G Enthusiast

Good one Armorer

Sad thing is that you are right. I suspect we will invade Iraq right before the 2004 elections. Rally the people with patriotism and get them to reelect you.

4. Probably go into Iran after that, i've been hearing some of that being tossed into the fray as well, little by little.
    -Jesse

5. wes

wes G&G Newbie

Late January,early February,2003.

6. 7mmag6

7mmag6 G&G Newbie

good geuss wes this bastar-d has to go im thinking 2003 january he has to pay, if we dont get him he will get us, maybe a nuke in new york or washington if we dont, this idiot has got to go, his aim is to bring down our goverment, kill as many americans as possible, nukes are within his grasp, once he has them goodnight im in favour of nuking iraq

7. Rave

Rave G&G Evangelist

I think we will attack Iraq within a month,but what do you think will happen?
    The Democrats will demand action,bush will provide it,the Democrats will condemn it,the Iraqies will blast Israel,we will blast the Iraques,and the rest of the Arab world may finally get it together and turn our oil off and start paying folks to blast us,we will tightenup on our civil rights some more until they are all gone.we will be screwed,the Israelies will be screwed,Iraq will be screwed and the Democrats will party harty!
    Do you agree or do you have something else to offer?
    The Second Ammendment is in place in case THEY ignore the others.:confused: :confused: :confused: :(

8. NRAJOE

NRAJOE YOU TALKIN' TO ME!? Forum Contributor

If his nimrod father had done it right the first time we wouldn't even be having this discussion! Never show mercy to your enemy because he will come back and bite you on the a s s !

9. BenP

BenP G&G Newbie

Well, looks like Feinstein is doing her level best to put the kybosh on Bush's ability to take any action without asking several hundred people to agree about it.

I hope he ignores her, and exercises his presidential imperatives and nails that scumbag before the lib congress can make him withrdaw.

10. NRAJOE

NRAJOE YOU TALKIN' TO ME!? Forum Contributor

Man I hate that woman, Boxer and Reno too!

11. dave375hh

dave375hh G&G Newbie Forum Contributor

Ohio
    I'm wondering when our gov't is going to really put a stop to terrorists by taking out Saudi Arabia that's where the real money comes from. They run OPEC and financed Osama Bin Ladin. To put it in simple terms, the puppets can't dance if the puppeteer is dead. The Saudis and possibly Syria are the people behind this cra-p. Saddam is an egomanicle idiot not capable of a real war. Did you ever wonder why he didn't invade Saudi Arabia right after he took Kuait, and before the US build up?

12. Doglips

Doglips G&G Newbie

Im gona goe with wes on the Jan 2003 time frame. Got people currently getting the kids back to school...then got the thangs giveing travel season..war makes people afraid to fly so we will wait for that to pass. The xmass capitalist pig spendign that the retailers cry about each year (I realise it is sapose to be a Religious holladay but I belive we have replaced God with spending $$) war hurts shopping and Wal-Mart wont like that. Cant be too close the the elections but not to far from it or it dont help. Couse you got to figure that Old Sadam may pull a slick willy on us and do the chemical/bio thing in the USA .. may hurt the prez in the polls...