Gun and Game Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
6,300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been living under a rock it seems and just happened to wander back. Last post was around 2018, so, I figured I'd swing in and say hi. Lots of new names here, and I'm glad to see a bunch of old ones too. I should be sticking around for a while, so I hope to join in some discussions!

- RUM

· Registered
Collector of Military guns and Model 70 Winchesters
228 Posts
Yeah, I've been busy as all get out recently, should pop over at artful as well. Life has been good and now we're moving to Oklahoma once we find land.
Hey Josh , I remember you and i stop back in here on occasion. I moved from Alaska to Oklahoma near Steve Bowers , who passed away last year. If you get down to the Sawyer, OK area in Choctaw County 3 hours south of Tulsa , look me up.
Rich

· Registered
6,300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hey Josh , I remember you and i stop back in here on occasion. I moved from Alaska to Oklahoma near Steve Bowers , who passed away last year. If you get down to the Sawyer, OK area in Choctaw County 3 hours south of Tulsa , look me up.
Rich
Moose! Holy Cow dude! I'm sorry to hear about Steve I remember talking guns with him a lot back in the day. You're not going to believe this, but we're actually moving to OK as well. Well be about an hr north of Tulsa. Small world man, I plan on meeting up with you for sure, and definitely Clayton from MO too.

· Registered
Collector of Military guns and Model 70 Winchesters
228 Posts
Excellent Josh ! I have a good Machine shop setup and lots of gun Parts but I am semi-retired and building stuff for me and friends, so when ya get down here if ya need to work on something I'll be glad to help. Also we have a shooting range a block away !
Rich

1 - 17 of 17 Posts