Gun and Game Forum banner

21 - 40 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
I am still here, though not as much as I used to; I try and keep up with the "prayer request" forum and the other main forums but life and a job/family keep me going; I spend some time in facebook, but it is not often in that world either. I am doing my best to keep up with the folks I have become friends with here.....

·
Premium Member
24,593 Posts
There is always the possibility also that by virtue of having screen names and avatars that provide us with a certain amount of anononymity, that some here are really not the sex, race, age or a number of other things that we assume them to be.:thinking:

·
Registered
14 Posts
New "lady" on the block ;D

Stumbled across this website today and enjoying the threads... thought I would post on this one to add my number to the ladies roll call :D

Looking forward to reading more posts and learning from you all.

Cheers!

·
God, Guns, Glory
34,760 Posts
A big welcome WYOMOM72.

From Griz in Alaska!

·
Super Moderator
11,547 Posts
When it gets right down to it, I guess we are all just gun totin Americans of conservative values, just squeezing our bibles and defending the 2nd amendment whilst clinging to our guns out of frustration with the government.

Hey, when I put it that way it doesn't sound too bad. :D

Tom

·
Registered
14,134 Posts
Hey Guys, you seemed to have forgotten the rules of this thread. It's a chick thread, you venture in here you gotta wear a dress. Ask Neo.

·
Sir Loin of Beef
16,717 Posts
I don't have a dress but will this do?

Attachments

·
Sir Loin of Beef
16,717 Posts
Why should I? I'm going european!

·
Registered
14,134 Posts
Actually, from what 99dragon told me, he lives in Germany, that the women there are better shaven than the American women. Maybe it's the French women who don't shave.

·
Registered
14 Posts
LOL, makes them sound like sheep.
Yikes! So not my intention! :O It's an inside joke... Hubby and I believe (ha ha) that everyone should use the following words on a daily basis:
Hence
Whilst
Schorn
And don't ask what kind of mental state we were in when we came up with that list! ;D So, no disrespect to our neighbors up north!

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
I don't have a dress but will this do?

Oh, that just AIN'T right.

The Tu Tu needs to be BLUE, Not PINK.:silly:

Welcome to the funny farm, I mean, Forum, Wyomom. After a while you will start to wonder if you are a keeper or an inmate.

It's all in good clean (most of the time, darnnit) fun and a good group of guys AND gals!

·
Premium Member
15,197 Posts
I wandered over here because my wife is suffering from cabin fever, and is a tad bitchy right now. I've ducked three airborne skillets today and am hiding in my temporary Man Cave, for health reasons, and yes, the door is locked and the deadbolt is set. It's a survival thing......... Anyway, I need a hug because my feelers are hurt........

·
Registered
14,134 Posts
I wandered over here because my wife is suffering from cabin fever, and is a tad bitchy right now. I've ducked three airborne skillets today and am hiding in my temporary Man Cave, for health reasons, and yes, the door is locked and the deadbolt is set. It's a survival thing......... Anyway, I need a hug because my feelers are hurt........
I about spit soda all over my monitor. Thanks Bob. Bwahahahahaha

21 - 40 of 49 Posts