close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

soldier of fortune magazine

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by 7mmag6, Jul 17, 2002.

1. 7mmag6

7mmag6 G&G Newbie

usaully i dont pay attention to this magazine, but recently they have been reporting on the spot great articles of special ops and frontline info that is just great, a good analysis of operations, tactics, and riding through kabul with the northern alliance, in the lead, i guess my question is are they honest in reporting?

2. PAPA G

PAPA G G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

i don't know if their honest or not!!!but then again the liberal media isn't exactly honest about things are they. besides the magazine makes for good reading IMHO

3. SOF is at least honest about their bias, and the mag does not try to foist off opinion as "news." This puts them several light years beyond the mass media (read: Stalinist media).

4. NRAJOE

NRAJOE YOU TALKIN' TO ME!? Forum Contributor

After not reading SOF for over 6 yrs I recently signed up for a yrs sub again. I have always found them to be an excellent source of info that the liberal media tends to overlook. If SOF is biased, then at least they are biased in the right direction!

5. Calvin

Calvin G&G Newbie

I'm with Joe. They may have some bias in their reporting, but they do favor armed citizens.....

6. Eric

Eric G&G Newbie

USA
    No matter what, bias or not...it is definately some of the best bathroom reading available.

7. NRAJOE

Except for Penthouse...hubba,hubba...

8. Eric

Eric G&G Newbie

USA
    OOPS! forgot....Hustler has better comics tho, LOL!

9. NRAJOE

YOUR GONNA GO BLIND IF YOU DON'T STOP THAT!

10. Eric

Eric G&G Newbie

USA
    LOL! This is almost like a chat room

11. NRAJOE

Yeah, if you catch the right person on here you could post a hundred times a night.

12. Klaus

Klaus G&G Newbie

Ah, so that's how it works.