close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Some good leather cleaner and treatment

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by Stock Doc, Jun 15, 2002.

1. Stock Doc

Stock Doc G&G Evangelist

I got this holster today and figured I would take a few pictures. First of it when I got it then after I cleaned it then put a quick coat of dye on it and finally buffed it. Not more than 3 minutes effort maybe 5 minutes. I have done all of my leather slings with it but never thought of taking photo's before and after. My leather repairman turned me on to all of these products years ago and I can't thank him enough as this stuff will not damage the leather and makes it look authentic and pretty. Hope you enjoy. Rick B

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 15, 2002
  2. NRAJOE

NRAJOE YOU TALKIN' TO ME!? Forum Contributor

Good job again! :right: :right:

3. PlumberjimC

PlumberjimC G&G Newbie

leather treatments

Where can I find those products? Saddle shop? Shoe repair shop? Have several things that need such treatment.
    thanks

4. laudpg

laudpg G&G Newbie

Rick:
    What did I miss?I can't find the name of the stuff you used. Was it the stuff in the can? i've used a lot of that, but not for leather;)

5. laudpg

laudpg G&G Newbie

OOPS!! I didn't wait loog enough for the last Pic. Now I got it.

6. Stock Doc

Stock Doc G&G Evangelist

I bought everything at a local shoe leather shop so see if you can find one . If not I can check with my guy and get it for you if we can't find where to get it. I wont be able to see him for a few days. Let me know,,,Rick B