Some opinions?

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by Sniper[MI], Oct 14, 2002.

1. Howdy,

Let's see if this works......the following is on the Shotgun board here....
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Fausti Over Under (Post# 1)

Howdy,

Just looking for opiniomns on Fausti Guns. They have one at the local Wally World. I first noticed it when it was horribly underpriced. I went back in three days and they had corrected the error! Dang!

Anyway the price has come down a bit and I was wondering about them. Never heard of them before.

{Donald Sutherland as "Oddball" in Kelly's Heros}

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

10-12-2002 03:17 PM
    ...............................................................................................

DANA

Awards Received
    BLUE BOOK (Post# 2)

CHECK THE BLUE BOOK FOR INFO.

DANA

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

10-12-2002 03:44 PM
    .....................................................................................................

Sniper[MI]
    Easy Big Joe!

User is Online!
    Awards Received
    Did some research (Post# 3)

Howdy,

I found their web site and the web site of the company that Imports them for sale in the US. Also found a few gunshops within an hour from here that handle them.

I went back and looked at the gun again. There is some surface rust showing up atop the rib at the base of the barrel and some of the same where the side of the barrel meets the reciever.

Inside it looks like there is some shell residue in each barrel. Like the gun has been fired. Also the price tag on the gun differs from the one on the rack in the case. Same UPC code and description, just two different prices.

{Donald Sutherland as "Oddball" in Kelly's Heros}

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, what do you think about this gun? was it used? Does Wally World sell used guns as new, as a matter of practice? Do I have some room to dicker on price? Should I try and make em honor the tag on the gun, not the one on the rack? Or should I say, "Screw it" and go find a good used gun at a gunshow?

:confused:

2. wes

wes Guest

Sounds to me like somebody bought it new,MAYBE had a problem with it and took it back and they put it back on the rack. Years ago I bought a light at Wally world and it didn't work. I took it back and replaced it,a few days later I went by and saw the very same light,and package,the way I had opened it back on the shelf.

3. PAPA G

PAPA G G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

aaaah hates wal-maht!!!the cheerful, fun loving helpful employees in the commercials don't exist!!!they should show the real wal-maht!!! cranky, clock watching idiots!!! your right Wes, just for *hits and grins, next time there just walk around and look at all the opened boxes for sale. especially if you use the pharmacy, auto services you'll have loads of time. or when they shut down the cash registers for 20 minutes around midnight, to allow the computer to reset stuff!!!!:mad: :nod: :mad: :assult: :)