Sovereign or Armi Guiseppe Tanfoglio (not the sons)

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by Rhondayolanda, May 13, 2008.

1. Rhondayolanda

Rhondayolanda Guest

Anyone know anything about Sovereign rifles? Found one at the uncles and can't find any info on it. .22 stainless?

Some more info, seem's it was made by Tanfoglio markings are d'armi and I believe ps's50. It is silver in color not sure if it is stainless or chrome.

2. Rhondayolanda

Rhondayolanda Guest

This is what I have found after finding a advert for the gun in the Unc's papers. PPS/50 22LR Pietta Italy. PPS/50 22LR,Pietta Italy, Deluxe Nickel and Walnut Stock. Nikel Drum, Wood-100% No cracks or splits,original varnish, Nickel-100% Nice,brite, no peeling, Bore and action excellent, Butt original. In box never used! Seems that Sovereign was an importer of these and other guns.

Last edited: May 20, 2008

3. 93GT

93GT G&G Newbie

Sovereign rifles

Hi,

Were you ever able to find any information about Sovereign rifles? I just bought an SM84 and have been trying to find any information. I have been searching for a magazine and I am not having much luck. Do you still have your PPS/50? I am a collector. Any interest in parting with it?

4. Rhondayolanda

Rhondayolanda Guest

Sorry that's all I've been able to find...would seem that they are no longer in business and so if you find any you are lucky! Sorry to say that the 2 we had are gone, and from what I hear they are a blast to shoot! Good luck in your quest for info and congrats on the purchase!