0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't SPAM you.

YOU don't SPAM ME!

Camper Happy, I am NOT

·
Tradehawker LLC / www.tradehawker.com / Jn 17:17
2,041 Posts
Sorry, we didn't mean to upset anyone and nobody has been spammed. We just wanted all our members to know (via e-mail)about the specials offered to our members. It won't happen again. The e-mail came from us not our sponsor.

Again, my apologies,

Jesse

·
Registered
2,382 Posts
Oh, the tapco thing. I don't mind, though it would have been polite to ask. Some people are already touchy about having to register. Maybe you could add a box to check on the user CP if they want to get site related offers. Just don't sell the list.

·
Tradehawker LLC / www.tradehawker.com / Jn 17:17
2,041 Posts
No way, the e-mail was sent from our database with info from an e-mail we recieved. That info is not for anyone else. Like I said, I'm sorry. It won't happen again. All info on sponsors will be here on the board posted in the announcements. I fight SPAM hard enough as it is. I don't want to be anyone else's problem with the stuff.

Jesse

·
YOU TALKIN' TO ME!?
21,182 Posts
Didn't bother me any, theres this thing called DELETE use It if ya don't wanna read something.

·
Premium Member
7,702 Posts
Well, we will have it in the future if you wish to recieve offers from our Sponsors, only if you wish to.

Sorry for the inconvience, that it caused!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts