Speacial note to Ed Clancy

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by Stock Doc, Sep 9, 2002.

1. Stock Doc

Stock Doc G&G Evangelist

I got a neat surprise today as I opened my brand new book release from Bruce Canfield on the 1941 Johnson rifles. I noticed Mr. Clancy's name as a helper with files and information. Keep up the great work Sir it is noticed. Rick B

2. oddbawl

oddbawl Guest

Is the book worthwhile for 1941 owners? I've been considering it.

3. Stock Doc

Stock Doc G&G Evangelist

So far so good. It seems to cover Johnson's life as he started with guns and how he got the strong urge to build them. It is a large hard cover book. I just started reading but on a quick skim it seems to cover tons of information that was unknown until now. I even know where R13 which was used in many tests is at. It is a documented rifle and I am trying like heck to work a deal on the $10,000 supposed price? I want to work some trades to get it one day. This would be a great piece in any collection. Rick B

4. eclancy

eclancy Guest

Stock Doc.
    If you have Bruce Canfield email address. I lost most of my address book.
    Thanks Doc
    Clancy

5. Stock Doc

Stock Doc G&G Evangelist

Here you are Sir, and thank you for the comments. I bought Pyle's book to so I am a reading fool but have to much work to do. Next will be you're 2nd book??????? Maybe I will have to spend more tome on the pot hehehehehe. http://www.brucecanfield.com/cc-article.html All of his info is at the sight which has some good reading also. Rick B