Spider-Man, Am I over Hyped?

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by Chris, May 1, 2002.

1. Chris

Chris G&G Evangelist Staff Member Forum Contributor

Spider-man a child-hood hero!

I always wanted to be him, and oddly enough have a lot of his comics, non worth a lot of value at the moment.

But I am excited to see this movie, as it took out the Twin towers and delayed it by 6 months. But they predict this will be a very big sell out, and I am planning to go on Friday...

I know this might seem stupid but I havent felt this young in a while lol

2. PAPA G

PAPA G G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

i hope the film lives up to the hype for you!!! i know what you mean about childhood heros, i just agot a Hopalong Cassidy three episode video!!!! he was mine, and had most of the stuff that was sold, wish i still had them. Bar20 ranch forever!!!:nod:

3. wes

wes Guest

Mine was the Lone Ranger.

4. SPOCAHP ANAR

SPOCAHP ANAR G&G Enthusiast

I was into Evil Kaneival (sp) Not so much a hero as a cool guy. I did like the Six Million Dollar Man, Lone Ranger, The 3 Stooges, Superman, Wonderwoman ( what young man wouldn't like to see a young well endowed female in a two piece) Greatest American Hero oh the list goes on and on

5. Klaus

Klaus Guest

I liked Greatest American Hero, too, though it was actually a spoof of othe superhero shows, at least at the beginning. As far as Wonder Woman, I think Linda Carter is still a hottie.

6. Stopper

Stopper G&G Newbie

I was a Spiderman and Underdog freak.

I call my boss Simon bar Sinister and he doesn't have a clue, but everyone else does. Its alot of fun.

7. SPOCAHP ANAR

SPOCAHP ANAR G&G Enthusiast

The coolest

Hong Kong Phooey the karate choppin Kanine

8. Chris

Chris G&G Evangelist Staff Member Forum Contributor

Greatest American Hero is awesome show!!! I love the theme song!

We shall see how the movie turns out tommrow...