Gun and Game Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
I can see him. Those palms gave him away, if you hadnt of said it was a fallow i would still be looking.

If i am right i cant see his head, just his palms?

·
Registered
4,274 Posts
man... I really wish I knew what I was looking for.

...never been hunting before, but really want to go. :sad:

·
Registered
433 Posts
Oh yeah I see it...its right in them trees over there :09:. That black and white makes it pretty tough. The first one was easy since she was smiling at me, this one im not having any luck with. my only guess is a little off center to the left looks maybe like a pair of palms.

·
Registered
999 Posts
I seen the varmint! slightly to...(woops nearly gave it away) took me a while.

·
Registered
4,274 Posts
Holy cow... after the 6th or 7th time looking at this picture, I finally see it!!! :bigeyes:

I can't believe I missed those two distinct palms... well, one distinct, the other only barely matches.

·
Premium Member
1,555 Posts
I must be blind! Starting from dead center moving horizontally right over to the farthest white tree, then just above that black horizontal limb I'm seeing something that looks like a deer head. Somebody give me some coordinates. On the far left I see something that looks like palms but no deer.

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
Can someone help this lady see what you all do? Where is it? Need exact GPS coordinates because I can't distinguish anything in the pic!

·
Resident Curmudgeon
34,376 Posts
I think I see the deer, murph, but you're really going to have to put up the pic with the deer circled in blue or something for me to be sure. If I saw this through a scope, I sure wouldn't be confident enough I had that fallow deer identified to take the shot.

·
Registered
4,274 Posts
If irish murphy will allow me, I'll post the picture I showed him with it circled....

·
Premium Member
1,555 Posts
Can someone help this lady see what you all do? Where is it? Need exact GPS coordinates because I can't distinguish anything in the pic!
I'm going with Andrew Cochran's eyes. If you'll find the two white trees on the right side of the photo the deer seems to be looking right at you. Centered between the two white trees.

·
Premium Member
30,670 Posts
i dont see any fallow deer.
but i DID find waldo!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts