Gun and Game Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am interested in the XD45acp. How does it shoot? How is the take up in the trigger? I am a Glock 30 fan, but I may be interested in a better fit. Can you help me?

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
it is a very smoothe firing weapon, and i got a chance to fire a man's glocks and springfield XD's. As for the take up on the trigger, i wouldnt be able to answer since i only fired it a few times!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Springfield says they will possibly have an XD45acp sub compact early next year. I may wait for that before purchasing now. I really like the concealment of the Glock 30.

·
Tradehawker LLC / www.tradehawker.com / Jn 17:17
2,041 Posts
I have extensively fired both the Springfield XD .40 cal and the Glock 21 in a tactical training class with Scott Warren as the instructor. The XD has a true single action that breaks and resets close to a 4# 1911 trigger. The Glock 21 breaks at close to 5# but has a longer reset and is closer to a double action feel, although shorter than some conventional DAOs. Both perform about the same as far as reset, recovery, speed is concerned. Accuracy was about the same.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts