STAG ARMS is leaving connecticut

Discussion in 'Stag Arms' started by K75RT, Jun 9, 2019.

1. rando

rando G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

Maryland
    Its a **** shame that there were quite a few gun manufacturers back in the day located in Connecticut. Many a rifle and shotgun came from there. Now its like they are not welcome and being pushed out. Should be the politicians and ridiculous laws pushed out.

jwrauch and K75RT like this.
  2. Cyrano

Cyrano Resident Curmudgeon Forum Contributor

New York
    old bones: I wish I could move out of NY and go to a gun friendly state. Maybe someday...

Perhaps the same sort of thing that is stopping me: Obligations to the family.

Junior is in one of the best programs for autistic children in the country. I have to put his needs first. But that does not mean I enjoy living in a Peoples Democratic Republic, because I do NOT; and I do not enjoy being trapped in a relationship that neither nourishes nor nurtures me, but which does support Junior.

jwrauch and K75RT like this.

3. old bones

old bones G&G Evangelist

Let's see. I'm very happily married for 43+ years. I don't want to bring my wife far and away from our kids and then I get sick and/or keel over and she is on her own. If something happens to me I need for her to have support she can trust reasonably close by.

4. Jim Bridger

Jim Bridger G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

Stag Arms moved to Wyoming. Weatherby and Freedom Arms are located here. Magpul is relocating to Wyo.
    There are a number of gun writers and gunsmiths located here.

5d2a294679b10.image.jpg

5. jwrauch

jwrauch G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

I wonder what took them so long ???:confused:o_O:confused: