Stand up for your self Arizonians

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by SPOCAHP ANAR, May 10, 2002.

1. SPOCAHP ANAR

SPOCAHP ANAR G&G Enthusiast

"Has the Justice Department considered how state laws will be impacted?" said Schumer (D-N.Y.). "As for New York, we require strict licensing and registration of handguns. And for good reason. Not to put too fine a point on it, but if New York City had Arizona's gun laws, Times Square would look like the OK Corral. And that's not OK."

I would call my legislator over this dipsh&t's statement.

2. Klaus

Klaus Guest

I think a comparison of crime rates is in order here.

3. What the hell does that commie know, hell he's a democrap!
    -Jesse

4. colt45

colt45 Guest

Hay I'm from NY we have to put up with this A## hole every day.
    maybe turning NY city into the ok corral would be a good thing kill off a bunch of liberals and democrats maybe the rest of us in NY would get our votes counted.

5. Calvin

Calvin G&G Evangelist

Colt, I really sympathize for you. That idiot is living proof that gun control DOESN'T work. How people like him make it in office is beyond me. I really hate that guy, and he seems to like the fact that people hate him so much. He even looks like a snake, though snakes serve a better purpose.

6. Doglips

Doglips Guest

Just a silly observation...England has stricter gun laws than NY. Englands crime rate NOW surpasses NY's..NY and D.C. Have strick gun laws..and they also have high crime rates...hummm I wounder if this could be a trend....naw Im sure that polaticians know better than me...

7. colt45

colt45 Guest

I don't know about that I think you hit the nail right on the head.Think about it.
    Criminals and polititions not to far apart.
    Criminals like unarmed victims
    Politions like unarmed pesants
    I think that just about says it all.
    As for Schumer being liveing proof that gun control DOESN'T work I think its more like birth control that din't work in his case.
    The brain parts from Dady dribled down momys leg ( never got there ya know)