close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Stark County Gun Show

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by Billyz, Apr 8, 2010.

1. Billyz

Billyz G&G Newbie

April 10th and 11th 9-4pm, K of C Hall in Massillon Oh. Admission is 4 bucks, free parking. Anyone going?:handgun:

2. Billyz

Billyz G&G Newbie

Wronghandedshooter, Dookie?

3. Billyz

Billyz G&G Newbie

I guess no one else is as close as I am. I dont think I will get there tomorow, but I plan on going on Sunday.

4. Dookiebutt

Dookiebutt G&G Enthusiast

I didn't know about that one. Niles is the same weekend. I was in Massillon a few days ago. Stopped at Pat's.

5. Billyz

Billyz G&G Newbie

What is Pats?

6. DaTeacha

DaTeacha Things are not what they seem. Forum Contributor

DANG! I missed it. Would have gone had I known. I like that show since there are so many guys who aren't professional dealers there.

7. LeftHandShooter

LeftHandShooter G&G Evangelist

I know a woman who said she and her BF went Sunday, and she thought it was a bunch of hoods and hooligans. Then again, she wants to get her CCW without ever shooting the pistol she wants to carry, besides only shooting a gun once in her life..

8. DaTeacha

The guys there might not all fit into a stereotype of suburban residents without raising a couple of eyebrows, but I have found they're pretty okay, from the crowd to the guys behind the tables. Many of them are guys who work with their hands for a living rather than being office workers and they might look a little rough to some. I'm very comfortable there. She might think I'm a hood or hooligan, too, since I have a couple of callouses and scars on my hands and sometimes a few nicks and cuts or bits of embedded grime to go with them.

9. LeftHandShooter

Well, she told me she wanted to get her CCW because a drunk guy at a gas station came up to her and asked for $5.00, and she felt she was in danger.

10. DaTeacha

Maybe he was offering to pay her $5, depending on how drunk he was and what he was thinking.

11. LeftHandShooter

:shocked:There ain't enough beer and cash in the world for that! She is NOT a looker, not even if you divided her in half.

:throwup:

12. LeftHandShooter

Pat Catan's. It is a Craft Store, with lots of craft supplies and such for the decorative hobbyist like Dookie!

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted