close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

State of the Doglips Address...hehe

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by Doglips, Jun 30, 2002.

1. Doglips

Doglips G&G Newbie

Ok been kinda slow and other than Calf the weird news seems to have slowed down....So in an effort to keep things going Ill post the current state of affairs in the world of Doglips.

Doglips VS the IRS after 3 court hearing and 2 attornies ($5000) I have come to realize that Jesus was also repersented by a jewish lawyer and we know how that ended. Despite the attornies comeing with a recomendation from the Rabbi they have proven about as effective as a 25acp at stoping an elaphent....they keep saying I got a great deal...for them since they got their $$ I guess it is but I belive I got boned. We got the IRS to agree to use Vasaline..but had to agree to let them add sand and shards of glass to it. for fileing but not paying taxes for the last 6 years my attornies got the IRS down to $7000 in back taxes and fines...no criminal charges and my solem promis to play nice with the IRS.

My on going effort to get the VA to raise my disability (18 months and counting) has finly got the case to the rateing board. If all goes well Ill be useing the $$ to leave this crack infested hole called Florida and if $$ is left have big plans for running wild through the guns stores....of course sine my current rateing of
    %50+%30+%10 = 70% in VA math I have little real hope of a big increase...but hay I also buy lottery tickets too. :)

Work continues to get on my every last nerve...every promotion some how lowers my net pay check....one more promotion and Ill have to pay the company each week. I have come to believe that I work with every stupid person who lives in Florida. That or there is an ongoing conspericy to **** me off on a daily bases..... I am currently trying to get a rubber stamp to put on peoples forehead that says "dumb $ss"....but the big boss said it would be aginst company policy.... Oh well got a job interview to get back into social work on Wednesday...unless they insult me with the pay offer and I smack them :)

Despite my best efforts at the range my T/C black powder rifle shoots so far to the left that I have started aiming at 9 o Clock to hit at 12 oclock. The panter shoots dead on.

On the gun front I keep looking hard at the AK-47 and 75 round drum magazines...buy my "Inner Child" wants a 458 Win MAg to shoot soda cans with....I got wifee poo talked int o the AK...after the kids get school cloths...so we will see.....Like others I still find my self sneeking a peek at the 50cal BMG rifles and hopeing Santa (or Hona Clause in my case) will think ive been realy good despite what the judge said about me.

For now Im on call and if one more guard calls me and says he forgot what time he was sapose to be at work and thats why he was late (especialy when they have been on the same schedule for over 1 year) or 1 more person has their Granmother get sick/die on a friday night....especialy the ones who have lost 20+ grandmothers this year I will dress them up like Rossie O and release them at the NRA's annual convention.

:p

2. NRAJOE

NRAJOE YOU TALKIN' TO ME!? Forum Contributor

Man i thought my life was chaotic! Good luck with everything there Doglips ol' buddy. Things can only get better.

3. wes

wes G&G Newbie

I learned a long time ago to NEVER say "it can't get any worse",it can. Susie Sunshine here.

4. Klaus

Klaus G&G Newbie

The 75 round drums take a little practice to load, at least the Romanian ones. The magazines have paddles that seperate the ammo into 5 round groups, so every 5 rounds you have to keep jiggling the lever until the paddle clears. It might get easier once it is broken in.

5. Stopper

Stopper G&G Newbie

I had my dealings with the always kind IRS a couple of years ago.

The sand and shardes of glass only leave huge wounds that take years to heal - no big deal - you can take it!!

I bit the bullet - so my advice would be to use a piece of wood or a mouth piece, unless you worked out a deal to get kissed!

6. Eric

Eric G&G Newbie

USA
    Wes,
    You said it perfectly, "Don't EVER say it can't get worse" If it's that bad, tell yourself it can only get better. If you say the other, somebody somewhere is going to prove you wrong. Remember, look at the position you're in, do you really think that statement is going to go against everything else that is happening to you and prove you right? My advice, don't ever...I would have sworn on 'whatever' that it was impossible for things to get worse. Then my medic sent me in for a check after a deployment and they said, "Looks like you have testicular cancer" Turns out I didn't, but I was told that, after my world had fell apart and I made that 'little' statement...that's my two-cents

7. Doglips

Doglips G&G Newbie

The one thing I learned is never tell an IRS agent an IRS joke.....no sense of humor what so ever..... Like I told my attornys...I know what I did wrong...Im paying you to get me off. I am still a firm believer that the justice system is blind....but can feel the $$ in its hand so it is not fare.... But the IRS...well like I told them "You got what it takes to take what I got." Sure it could get worse....but life is good, God is in the heavens and I truly believe that there are more than enough people out there with high explosives anda gruge aginst the IRS so Im sure they will get theirs in the end. Im also saveing up my pennies and have every intention of paying them in legal US tener....pennies are legal tender...even $7000 worth of them....:)