close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

steve irwins ghosts of war

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by 7mmag6, Aug 7, 2002.

1. 7mmag6

7mmag6 G&G Newbie

you guys have got to see this, steve irwin is the croccadile hunter, any way in this 2 hour program he wanders the beaches of peleliu, and tarawa, going through unexplored caves, finding japanese field guns, bones, crikey look at this landing craft, diving on japanese ships at truk, it was on the discovery channel tonight im sure they will rebroadcast it, you have to see this

2. jerry

jerry Since 2002 Forum Contributor

USA
    when is it on, Just tuned in, not this episode. Gotta love Steve!

3. Mick

Mick G&G Addict

Man you guys woudn't beleive how much Steve gets rubbished over here, everyone reckons he's to over the top BY CRICKEY!
    but having met the man, he's just a real mad bloke who is doing what he loves, God bless him.

4. Chris

Chris Administrator Staff Member

hey Mick,
    I got a few friends located 20 miles from his zoo, they have never been to it LOL, and they told me not to judge all Australians like that because they surely do not talk like he does!!!

5. Stopper

Stopper G&G Newbie

Mick,

was in Sydney for the 2000 Olympics, met and still have a good friend there. You loonies are alot of fun, VB tastes good until the next a.m.

Worse darn hangover than budwieser, and that's bad!

good on ya mate!

6. Shaun

Shaun G&G Evangelist

Great show tonight I enjoyed seeing all the sights

Shaun

7. Mick

Mick G&G Addict

Nah mate not everyone talks like him, if you slowed it down to about two words a minute that's what most Queenslanders sound like, I'm from Queensland by the way, about four hours west of Steves zoo. When you go up to north QLD you just add an ayh onto the end of every sentence and you fit in just fine.

8. Shaun

Shaun G&G Evangelist

Mich the Ayh thing sounds about like canadians with their A after every letter

9. Doglips

Doglips G&G Newbie

I still lvoed the FED-EX comercial he did...had me rolling...and useind Fed-Ex..so I guess it worked.

Now if we could get him toe capture the dreaded gun grabbers....chaseing the dreaed Rossie O here in the states...