still don't work.

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by samuel, Sep 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. samuel

samuel G&G Newbie

Starting a new thread is one of two ways I can get out.One of the only two ways.The other is using a quote.Chris,locking my thread won't make it work.If you don't want me on here just say so.There will be no hard feelings.I am sure no one will mind if you just take me off,especially me.Thanks for your time. ,,,sam.

2. ACfixer

ACfixer Global Warming Enthusiast Forum Contributor

C'mon Sam, hang in there. Even though I'm not always around, I for one enjoy your posts and your input.

Did you try clearing your cookies and dumping the cache and all that nerd stuff? It's got to be something simple. I'm sure someone on one end or the other just needs to check a box or uncheck a box or....?

I know you're frustrated, but let's find the common denominators with you and anyone else who is having the problem. I am able to post, I am using the "Child of pro 360" skin (lower left corner option box on my screen) and Firefox 3.5.11

3. waterdog

waterdog G&G Enthusiast

I for one would mind. ......................Waterdog.

4. waterdog

waterdog G&G Enthusiast

I don't know what this is about, But I would mind if you weren't around.Your knowledge and opinions are an asset to this site. ...................Waterdog.

5. rl69

rl69 G&G Evangelist

im having the same issue im sure they will get it fixed

6. samuel

samuel G&G Newbie

As soon as I can get my smart SIL to look at this I will try and do what others say.But me personally,I know nothing about that kiddy stuff or the other.In fact,at the best of times I poke up what I want and then cross my fingers and hit that send deal,say a small thank you to my higher power,and hope it worked. (I know.I am kind of stupid) ,,,sam.

7. killsnapz

killsnapz G&G Evangelist

I have just been hitting the Go Advanced button instead and making my posts this way. I am sure they will get it sorted out soon.

Michael

8. billy

billy G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

sam,
    you are one of my favorites here.
    but starting five threads saying the same thing doesnt do any good.
    chris will figure it out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.