close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Still waiting...

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by TKH, May 8, 2002.

1. TKH

TKH G&G Newbie

I sent in my non-lottery 03-A3 order sometime in late April. I was told today it should be about two more weeks, which is much sooner than I originally thought. They must be catching up at least to some extent. Now the only question is what shape it will be in. So far they haven't let me down, we'll see! Posts like Marne1918's leave me a little worried!

2. The 03A3s AS A RULE seem to be coming in better shape. The latest word I've heard is that it'll be 90 days from when you send your application in to receiving the rifle.

Let us know what you get.

3. JackT

JackT G&G Newbie

Sent my 03 order in today. We'll keep track when it comes in. High# SA and High# RIA w/c stock.

4. dhaze

dhaze G&G Newbie

Overnighted my paperwork march 25th to the c.m.p.
    and still waiting,hopefully the fed ex truck will be pulling
    in my driveway soon!! keep your fingers crossed.
    remington 1903-a3 w/c stock

5. NRAJOE

NRAJOE YOU TALKIN' TO ME!? Forum Contributor

GOOD LUCK ON THOSE GUNS. YOU MIGHT BE DISAPPOINTED WHEN YOU GET THEM. BEEN HEARING ALL KIND OF BAD THINGS ABOUT THOSE GUNS FROM C.M.P.

6. marcus

marcus G&G Newbie

I sent my order in on March 12th. I was on the lottery list. I was informed last week that my order just came up. So, this might be a good indicator for the rest of you who are in the wait mode. I too am somewhat discouraged by the condition of some of the 03's! I have a Remington 03, 03A3, and a High# Springfield ordered. All were ordered with the C stock. I'll let you all know what shows-up and the condition...... Hope they are worth the money........

Hang in there.......